Sometimes I Really Want To Kill My Friends

Picture is of Riley (those are not his real eyes they are colour contacts)

Mayday's POV

Riley is such and idiot. He could have died. We're on the bus now and Alex joined us because he walked to the bar. Riley is lying on the couch asleep, we cleaned the blood off his face but he still has a black eye and a swollen lip. When he wakes up I am so going to kill him. I was sitting next to Riley humming Somewhere In Neverland by All Time Low when Alex walked in. He looked concerned about Riley.

"Riley is an idiot." Alex said sitting down next to me.

"It's happened before. He's gotten really drunk or really stoned at that bar and then he calls me, expecting me to care and run to his side like a puppy, I should really stop doing it, maybe then he'll learn that he can't just go out and do stuff like that." I sighed. Riley has a problem and he needs help, I need to get him sober again.

"He has a problem doesn't he?" Asked Alex, I thought he knew.

"He does, ever since he was 15 he would go out to that bar and get really drunk or really high, sometimes both, I had to get a phone at the age of 11 so that I could keep an eye on him at all time. One time he was gone for a week, he came back to have a broken wrist and ankle, 2 broken ribs, a black eye and a swollen lip, he also had bloody knuckles and a bleeding nose. I nearly killed him that day." I said looking at the guy passed out on the couch. I got up and Alex said he would watch Riley then I went to the back lounge and sat next to Vic. I curled up beside him and put my head on his arm. He adopted me around 3 hours ago and yet I feel so comfortable around him.

"Hey." he said looking at me.

"Hi." I said back. "Is it alright if I call you dad?" I asked shyly.

"Of course, I'm here for you whenever you need me, just to let you know." He said, it was nice to finally have someone I could fully trust in my life, the only person who was ever like that was Aurina and my brother.
"Your bitch is calling, pick up the fucking phone!" My phone kept yelling over and over again. Aurina was calling. I picked up my phone and put it to my ear.

"Hey Aur, what do you want?" I said into the phone.

"Aaaaaaahhh, I heard you got adopted holy shit Bitch that's amazing." Aurina screamed at me through the phone.

"How did you hear that I got adopted?" I didn't text her or anything.
"My dad told me." She said, I could tell she was smiling her face off. Her dad? Right I wasn't there when she was adopted, I never got to meet her adoptive father.

"Who's your dad?" I asked, this must've sounded weird to anyone who was listening.
"Right you weren't there and I couldn't tell you. I got adopted by Andy Biersack and BVB!" She said screaming the end.

"Oh that makes sense, he was there at the group home with the PTV guys, Kellin Quinn and Austin Carlile." I said.

"Oh my god that means I am going to see you soon, you should come over!"

"Aur, you should come over here." I said. She needs to see Riley.

"Ok. I'm on my way. Love you!" She said.

"Love you too." I said then hung up. Dad looked at me curiously.

"That was by BFF Aurina, we were in the group home together until she got adopted, I wasn't there when it happened and no one would tell me who the adopter was, it turns out that she was adopted by Andy Biersack." I said in one breath.

"Okay, she's coming over you said?" He asked.

"Ya she should be here soon, the BVB bus isn't too far away from here." I said. He smiled and nodded and then we continued to cuddle on the couch. I few minutes later there was a knock at the door. I opened it to find Aurina staring at me. I finally have my friend back.

Ok. Hey Little Monsters! I have made a new chapter for all of you, your welcome.

Vote?
Comment?
Share?
Kidnap baby unicorns?
Kill me for upcoming twists?
Song of the chapter: Welcome to the Black Parade
Band of the chapter: Black Veil Brides
Love you guys, bye!