Coma

Mayday's POV

I was lying on the floor. It was dark and I couldn't see anything. I tried to squint to see something, but it was pointless. I heard footsteps approaching me, not footsteps, light stomps. I sensed a hand reaching down to me and I hesitantly took it. I was helped off the ground ground and was now standing. The person then walked towards what I think is a wall. I heard a hand hit the wall and then lights turned on, I was in a kitchen. I looked towards the person, there back was turned to me, but I knew it was him. I ran over and engulfed him in a hug, happy and sad tears streaming down my face. He turned around and hugged me properly. He pulled away, wiped the tears off my face and smiled.
"Hey Mayday." He said quietly.

"Hey Mitch." I returned. "What am I doing here, am I dead?" I asked chocking down a sob.

"No, you're not dead, you are in a coma." He said simply.

"But, what happened? How am I here if I'm not dead?" I asked.

"You are here because you have a choice. You can either wake up and live. Or you can stay here and die." He said.

"I can't... I can't do that to Kenadee, it can't happen again." I said crying again.

"It's OK, I want you to wake up, I need you there for her." He said hugging me again. He kissed my head and then he was gone. I was in the darkness again.

April 1st, 2015
Vic's POV

I sat next to my daughter's motionless body, she was so pale and looked so fragile. It's been 5 months since she's been in a coma and I can still remember getting a text from her, her words short, but enough so that I could know what happened. I looked down at our intertwined hands so delicate. I looked at Alan who was on her other side and holding her other hand, He looked awful. I heard the door open and saw Kellin, Oli, Tony, Andy, Ronnie and Austin walk in, Oli had flown in from England when he heard what had happened. I'm still a little upset that Mayday was going to be flying out to England and wouldn't tell me. They all pulled up chairs and sat around her bed, looking at her small frame. I felt a tear slip down my cheek and I quickly wiped it away. I really hope she wakes up soon, we all need her.

Mayday's POV

I felt a squeeze at my hand and I looked down at it, forgetting that I couldn't see anything. I heard voices, as if they were distant, but getting closer. I soon saw my vision lightening and then I saw very bright lights. My eyes fluttered open and I looked around with my eyes. I saw dad, Tony, Alan, Kellin, Oli, Austin, Andy and Ronnie all sitting in chairs around me, but looking at the floor. I saw dad's eyes flicker up at me and they widened with shock. I was not long after engulfed in a hug, it was tight and my body hurt. I must have let out a squeak 'cause dad loosened up a bit. Everyone else was looking up now and they all looked relieved, how long was I out?

"How long was I in the coma?" I asked, the room seemed to become tense at my question.

"5 months." Alan whispered looking down at my hand, which I now noticed he was holding. Was I really out for 5 months, it felt like 5 days at most.

"Can I talk to Oli for a sec." I asked. They nodded and then left the room. He sat in a chair a little closer to me and smiled slightly. "I saw him..." I whispered, his head snapped up at what I had said.

"You saw him, as in Mr. King?" He asked, he had no idea who I was talking about. I shook my head slightly.

"No, not him. I saw Mitch, he was there, I talked to him." I said, my eyes filling with tears.

"What did he say?" He asked cautiously.

"He said that I wasn't dead, that I was in a coma, that I had a choice, live or die, that he wanted me to live 'cause he needed me to be there for Kenadee. He said that he loves everyone and that he knew I'd make the right decision." I looked down at my hands and fiddled with my fingers.

"Wow. That must have been a-a lot to take in." He said, clearly not knowing what to say.

"I'm sorry." I whispered still looking at my hands.

"Sorry? Why are you sorry?" He asked, he seemed genuinely surprised.

"For almost doing what Mitch did, on the same day. For putting you all through that pain." I said finally looking up.

"You don't need to be sorry." He said. I nodded and then a nurse walked in.

"So I see that you have finally woken up." She said, way too cheerfully. She took a few notes in her book and then turned to me again, smiling, I hated it. "So, do you think that you will be able to walk?" She asked. Able to walk? Why wouldn't I be able to walk? I swung my legs over to one side of the bed and then planted them on the floor. I looked down at myself, content that I was wearing my own clothes. I pushed myself off the bed and stood. Oli was right beside me to make sure that I didn't fall, but he didn't need to worry. I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself. My hair wasn't too bad, I could tell that it had been brushed recently, I looked ghostly pale and had circles under my eyes. I looked bad.

"So, it seems that you are fully and completely healed, you will be able to go home once your father signs the discharge papers. She then walked out and the rest of the guys walked in. They took their turns giving me hugs as dad signed the papers. It'll be good to go home.

Hello Little Monsters! I have made another chapter for you all, I know it's been a few days but I can't update everyday. Now since summer has started for me, I might not be updating as frequently, but I will try. I know that most of you don't read this part, but to those of you who do, thank you. It is going to start getting really interesting soon, a huge twist. I won't say anything except for the fact that a party is involved. Anywhore...
Vote?
Comment?
Share?
When people ask you what you're doing, but it is very obvious, tell them that you are having sex with a kangaroo?
🎧 Song Of The Chapter: Heroine
🎤 Band Of The Chapter: Bring Me The Horizon
Bye guys! Love you! 😘