You guys want me to what!?!

Mayday's POV

I woke up with a hard yet soft surface underneath my head. I looked up and saw dad's face. I laid my head back down and snuggled a little closer.

"Morning." I heard a few minutes later. I looked up and dad was smiling at me.

"Morning dad." I said getting up. Dad got up too.

"I'm going to get changed, see you in the kitchen?" He said walking out as I nodded. I grabbed my bag and pulled out some clothes. It was kind of cold out this morning so I decided to wear some warmer clothes than usual. I grabbed a hoodie and a pair of shredded skinny jeans. I grabbed my blue and black converse and walked out of my room. I didn't bother doing anything with my hair because it was only morning.
I walked into the small kitchen thing and sat on the counter. Tony walked in and smiled at me. He sat at the table and drummed his fingers on it.

"There was something that the guys and I wanted to ask you." He said as Mike walked in from the bunk area. Jaime was on the couch not that far away and Vic was still getting dressed I guessed.

"What did you want to ask?" I asked.

"I'll wait till Vic comes in." He said. Mike reached behind me and grabbed a bowl from the cupboard. I hugged him and said good morning. Vic walked in a few minutes later. He said good morning to everyone and sat on the table.

"So, are you going to tell me what you wanted to ask me now." I asked Tony. He just nodded.

"We wanted to ask you if you wanted to sing Hold On Till May with us today." He said. My eyes widened at that.

"You guys want me to what?!?" I said.

"Sing with Vic for Hold On Till May." Jaime said from the couch, he looked like he was hungover. Dad nodded.

"Okay." I said agreeing to sing. They all smiled widely at me. I pulled out my phone and opened Instagram. I checked my notifications and I saw a lot of them. I went to my profile and I saw that I was tagged in quite a few pictures. I opened the sections to look at the pictures. I opened the one at the bottom.

@piercethevic: Party for my new daughter @maydaytheturtle ; it was a picture of the party setup. I opened the next one.
@ronnieradke: Vic's kid Mayday is so cool, she is an amazing singer ; it was a picture of him and I that Andy took.
@andybvb: met Aurina's friend Mayday recently, really nice kid, think we're going to be friends ; it was of the two of us.
@kellinquinn: Vic's daughter Mayday is so cool, she is an amazing singer and Copeland loves her ; it was a picture of me and Copeland, she had her arms around me and I was singing to her.
There was a huge group photo posted on Warped Tour's page, we were all tagged. There were more pictures and I went and liked them all. I went back to my notifications and saw that I got a lot more followers, I already had a lot because of my YouTube channel, but now that amount was nothing compared to how many I have now.
I went to my home page and saw a picture of me upside down on Fizz's shoulder, Bryan wasn't in the picture and he was the one who posted it so I guess he took it when I wasn't paying attention. I noticed a caption at the bottom of the picture, it said 'Chillin' that's what I told dad I was doing when he asked. I took a screen shot of the picture and posted it, I tagged Fizz and Pug,  and then I tagged Bryan at the bottom of the picture.
I closed Instagram and put my phone in my back pocket. I went over to the cupboard and pulled out a bowl, I grabbed the cereal box from the table and filled my bowl, then grabbed the milk from the fridge and poured it in. I sat back on the counter and ate my cereal. The guys were on their phones, so I finished my breakfast quickly and walked out the door.

I knocked on the bus door and Jacky opened it.

"Hey kid, here to see Ronnie I guess?" He said. I nodded and he let me in.
"He's in there." He said pointing to the backroom. I walked to the door and knocked on the door frame. he was sitting on the couch holding Willow in his arms. He looked up at me and smiled, he motioned with his semi-free hand for me to come sit with him. I sat down beside him and looked at Willow. She looked at me and made a cute little smile.

"Do you want to hold her?" Ronnie asked. I nodded and he handed her to me, as he was moving her towards me, her little arms extended out. She wrapped them around me and kept smiling.
"I think she likes you." Ronnie whispered into my ear. She closed her eyes and laid her head on my shoulder. I hummed quietly and she fell asleep on my shoulder. Ronnie smiled at me and motioned for me to follow him. I followed him to a room just away from the bunks. He showed me a small bed and I placed Willow on it. I pulled her small blanket over her and kissed her forehead. I closed the door and walked back to the backroom with Ronnie.

"What song were you humming to Willow?" He asked as we sat down.

"Oh, I was humming Keep Holding On by well, you and FIR." I saw looking at my hands.

"Really? I thought you were into the more upbeat songs." He said.

"Well, I do like the upbeat songs, but I am more of a quiet song person." I said smiling lightly.

"So what are your favourite songs?" He asked. I leaned back on the couch and got a major case of the slouches.

"Well, my all time favourite songs are: Yeah Boy and Doll Face, Disasterology, Stay Away From My Friends, A Match Into Water, Hold On Till May, King For A Day, If You Can't Hang, Roger Rabbit, A Trophy Father's Trophy Son, Postcards and Polaroids, Sorry, In The End, Knives and Pens acoustic, Second & Sebring, Bones Exposed, The Drug in me is You, I'm Not A Vampire, Keep Holding On, Shadow Moses, Drown, Welcome To The Black Parade, Sing, Sarcasm, Iris, Don't Mess With Ouija Boards and Fashionably Late." I said scrolling through my 'FAVS' playlist naming all the songs on it.

"We're about to leave for the next venue." Said Jacky. I got up and hugged Ronnie goodbye, then I walked back to the PTV bus.
I opened the door and found everyone asleep. I found the driver in his bunk and told him that it was time for us to go. I grabbed a backpack and threw a few things in and walked over to the YouTuber bus. I knocked on the door and Fizzy opened it only wearing what I'm guessing are boxer shorts.

"Guys asleep, me staying here." I said walking in. I sat down on the couch next to Bryan, and then Johnnie walked in the room.

"I thought I heard you come in. I need to talk to you about something." He said playing with the hem of his shirt. Johnnie and I walked into the backroom and I closed the door as I walked in.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked raising an eyebrow at my friend.

"I wanted to know, if you wanted to do a song cover together?" He said. I smiled widely and nodded my head up and down frantically. We discussed a lot of things for the song and then we went back to the main area. I sat down on the only remaining seat and then Johnnie sat on top of me, it was ok since he was the younger and smaller one. Everyone talked for a while and then we all fell asleep.

Hello Little Monters! I know that this one seems short compared to the last chapter, but that one was special and this was also a filler chapter. The next one is going to be a lot more interesting, a little bit of drama is going to go down.
Vote?
Comment?
Share?
Kill me for an upcoming twist?
Tell Riley that he's a total dip shit in the next chapter?
Song of the chapter: Keep Holding On
Band of the chapter: Falling In Reverse
Bye guys! Love you lots!😘
I you ever need anything, here is my social media
Tumblr: bulletproof-distubance or really-like-gayness
Pinterest: ElzyWay
Polyvore: Elizabeth-Way
KiK: eat_a_butt_jurard