Parties and Bitches pt.2

Picture is of Mayday's outfits from pt. 1

Mayday's POV

I told Kellin my plan and he nodded weakly.

"Come on, we have a house to get to." I said leading him outside to my motorcycle. Basically, we are going to Kellin's house, I am going to be video taping the whole thing.

We got to Kellin's house and he silently unlocked the door. We walked in and immediately heard sounds coming from upstairs. I ninja creeped up the stairs and I got my phone out, I opened my camera app and got ready to record. I pressed record and Kellin opened the door to his room and we were greeted with an awful site: Katelynn in bed with another man. He had dirty blond hair and looked quite muscular.

"What the hell is going on!?!?" Kellin yelled. She immediately shot up and put a shirt on quickly.

"Kellin I-" She started but he cut her off.

"Oh save it, I know exactly what this is, and honestly I don't care that you're fucking some guy behind my back. I only care about the fact that you LET HIM HURT MY DAUGHTER!" He said yelling at her in the end, she looked scared, and she deserved this. Kellin then looked over at the guy who was still naked is his bed.

"How dare you fucking hurt my daughter!" Kellin screamed at the guy, the guy just laughed. I almost ran to him and punched him in the face, but Kellin held me back.

"The little snot deserved it." The guy sneered.

"Really? An innocent little girl deserves to be beat, and deserves to have her mother not care and do nothing to stop it? She's two fucking years old and looks worse than I ever did! She's two years old!" I yelled almost running to him again.

"Mayday, let's just go. They aren't worth our time." He said dragging me out of the room. We walked to Cope's room and grabbed some of the stuff she would need and then left that god forsaken house.

We arrived back at the party and it was really quiet. We walked inside and saw everyone waiting for what I guessed was us. I smiled at dad and Kellin and I walked upstairs. We entered my room to see the three girls asleep. I placed the bag near my closet and sat down on the bed. I brushed hair out of Dee's eyes and I saw them all shift a little bit. I pulled out my phone and walked over to Copeland. I pointed my illuminated phone towards her and took pictures of all the bruises and marks. I took a shaky breath and walked downstairs with Kellin behind me. everyone had now moved to the living room and looked at us expectantly. Dad looked at us both in the eyes and it was like he got the whole story without any of us saying a word. He got up and pulled us both into a hug. Kellin was crying into dad's shoulder I hugged them both from the side. We stayed like that in silence, it was comfortable for the three of us, but rather awkward for the others.

Kellin and I both looked up, we had just finished telling the story of what happened, to the others, they all looked horrified. Everyone had then crowed around and a giant group hug was made. There were a few 'I'm so sorry's said and then we decided that now would be a good time to go to bed. Almost everyone was staying over, Ronnie was installed on the floor on an air mattress with Willow curled in his arms on one side of my room and Kellin was next door in one of the many spare bedrooms with Cope, he wasn't letting her out of his sight anytime soon. I was in my bed, curled up with Kenadee. I kissed the top of her head and hummed a bit, I was humming Stay Away From My Friends, it made sense after today's events. Soon I fell asleep and dreamed okay, they weren't great but I wasn't screaming so...yay.

In the morning I woke up to the light snores of the 3 other people sleeping in my room. I got out of my comfortable bed and made my way downstairs. Once down the wood stairs I walked into the kitchen. It had light wood floors and and bar that made half wall, separating it from the dining area, which was a table piled with stuff. I walked to the granite counter and opened one of the wooden cupboards above. I grabbed a mug and poured some still warm coffee into it, I grabbed a muffin from the box on the counter and made my way to the couch. I took a sip of my coffee and sat down to a very hungover looking Mike.

"Morning." He said making conversation.

"Morning. Did you sleep OK?" I asked.

"Not really, Jaime snores a lot louder than he normally does when he's drunk." He said placing a hand on his head. He took a sip from his own coffee and we sat in comfortable silence. Soon, a very miserable looking dad came walking downstairs, he didn't even go into the kitchen, he just slumped down next to me on the couch.

Everyone was out of bed now, but I didn't see Jolie anywhere, I didn't even see her come downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and noticed something that I did not see earlier. A folded piece of paper with my name handwritten on it. I picked it up and delicately unfolded it. I turned it over and began reading.

Dear Mayday,
I am so sorry to do this, but I need you to take care of Kenadee.
A lot is happening right now and I just can't take care of my
daughter anymore. I will return someday if I can, but until then,
I need you to look after her. I don't think that there is anyone
better to do that than you. Please don't think badly of me. Please
tell my little girl that I love her and will never forget her, and that
I am so so so sorry.
Love forever, Jolie

I put the letter down and made my way over to dad. I tapped him on the shoulder and motioned for him to follow me. I brought him to the empty kitchen and showed him the letter. He read it quickly then looked up at me with sad eyes. He pulled me into a comforting hug. It was then that I noticed silent tears coming down my face. He smoothed my hair and whispered nothings into my ear. I just gripped his shirt and cried into his shoulder. Soon, most of the guys noticed the two of us, and me crying in the kitchen, and made their way over. Alan picked up the letter and read through it out loud with everyone else crowded around.

"Auntie?" I heard Kenadee say, that only made me cry harder. "Where's mummy?" She asked. Alan looked at me and I nodded my head. He handed the letter to her and she read through it a couple of times. She dropped the letter and came running over to me. I was still holding on to dad, so she wrapped her arms around my waist and cried. The sounds of her crying broke my heart, I pulled away from dad and bent down. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped hers around my shoulders, both of us crying into each others necks.

Oli's POV

I looked at the two crying girls and leant over towards Austin.

"First it's Mitch and then it's Jolie?" I whispered to my very close friend. Mitch and I were really good friends, Austin and Mitch were really close too. The three of us would hang out often, it was really hard for us to lose him, but even harder for Kena and Jolie.

"She's strong, just like her dad." Austin whispered back at me. we exchanged looks and then made our way through the crowd of band members. We both got down on our knees and wrapped our arms around Kenadee and Mayday. Mayday's eyes flicked towards me for a second and then they went back down. I just placed the side of my head on Kena's back and sighed, today was going to be a long day.

Mayday's POV

I felt two pairs of long arms wrap around me and Dee. I flicked my eyes up for a second and made eye contact with Oli. I looked back down and all I saw was Dee's light blond hair. Today is going to suck, big time.

Hello Little Monsters! I know, I am an awful human being and you hate me. I'm sorry. Next chapter will be better though I promise. I have 59 reads now so I am really excited, I know that's it's not a lot but I wasn't expecting a lot so, I'm happy *does happy chicken dance I do*. I really want to thank all of you so much for even taking the time to read the description. There are going to be a few time skips coming up so... ya.

Vote?
Comment?
Share?
Kill me for twists and drama?
Watch YouTubers for hours on end?
Bye! Love you all! 😘