The Last Day

Mayday's POV

Today's the last day. I'm really sad that I have to leave my family again, but I'll see them again soon. I am excited to go home though. I checked on Cope and Dee who were watching movies in the back room, and then walked off the bus. I saw Ashley talking with CC with his back turned to me so I decided to do a sneak attack. CC saw me so I quickly put a finger in front of my mouth so that he wouldn't tell. He gave me a curt nod and looked back at Ashley. I walked as quietly as possible and walked right up behind him.
"Helloooo..." I said in a creepy sort of way. Causing him to jump in surprise and then turn around and look at me. The shock on Ash's face caused CC and I both to burst out laughing and Ashley to glare at us.

"Oh my god! You should have see your face." CC said while laughing and pointing at Ash on the second sentence. He laughed some more clutching his stomach. CC's breathlessness caused be to laugh even harder, making my own sides hurt.

"It's not that funny." Ashley said crossing his arms over his chest. We just continued to laugh which just aggravated him.

"Jinxx!" He yelled. CC and I were in trouble now. We looked at each other and bolted onto their bus. We saw Andy casually standing in the front room. We hid behind him and I put my hands on his shoulder, peering over it as CC looked from around me.

"What the fuck is going on?" Asked Andy, glancing over his shoulder.

"Shush! Just stand here and get your spatula." I said to him, causing him to stifle a laugh at the spatula comment. He did as told and posed in a Batman/Ninja way.

"So what exactly am I protecting you from?" Asked Andy looking over his shoulder again.

"Ashley and Jinxx." Replied CC. Andy made an oh shape with his mouth and resumed his stance. We heard the door open and in walked, as expected, Ashley and Jinxx. Andy raised his spatula higher and looked Jinxx dead in the eye.

"Just give them up Andy and things won't get messy." Spoke Ashley calmly.

"You can have CC, but I must protect the pregnant woman." Said Andy.

"Hey!" CC said. Ashley seemed to contemplate the offer and then nodded, even though I'm the one that scared the shit out of him and humiliated him in the process. I pushed CC towards them and then resumed my hiding behind the very tall man that is one of my best friends. The two left with CC and Andy turned to me.

"What did you do to him?" Asked Andy, raising his eyebrow.

"Turn around." I commanded. He turned as told, but not before giving me a look. "I walked up to him quietly and did this. Helloooo..." I said creepily in his ear. I saw him shudder and turn around.

"That's it?" He asked. I shook y head and then continued.

"No. Buy doing that I scared the shit out of him and then we were laughing at him and that pissed him off." I explained. Realisation took over his features and then he smiled.

"So what you got planned for today?" Andy asked as I followed him to the front couch.

"Nothing much, just taking it easy." I said shrugging. "Isn't there some campfire thing going on tonight?" I asked. He nodded and I looked at him, urging him to go on.

"Yeah, final jam session thing around a crappy fire that no doubt Ben's going to make, and since he sucks at making fires, I'm probably going to get fed up and fix it myself." He said, recalling last year when Ben made the worst fire in the history of fires, then CC tried to fix it but nearly set us all on fire in the process.

"Cool. Just don't let CC near it this time." I said chuckling. We talked for a bit longer before I decided to go back to my bus and call a friend that I haven't talked to for a while. I hugged Andy goodbye and then left the BVB bus. As I left I saw Juliet walking in. As we passed each other we smiled then I watched her green hair enter the bus.

I made it back to my bus and saw dad chilling on the couch drinking beer. I sat down next to him and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me in for a side hug. I leant my head on his shoulder and sighed.
"I'll be back, I have to go call someone." I said getting up off the couch. He nodded taking a sip of his beer and I walked to my room, pulling my phone out in the process. Once I got to my room and closed the door after I entered I clicked number 7 on my speed dial and waited for her to pick up.

"Hey MD, how ya been?" She asked. I smiled to myself hearing her voice.

"Hey Danielle, I've been good. You?" I asked.

"I've been good. I just finished doing another gig and the pictures from my last one will be posted on Instagram soon." She said. I love looking at her pictures on Insta, they're always the prettiest things ever. They're either of some cool nature thing. but most of the times it pictures of her modelling something. Either way way, they're beautiful.

"Can't wait to see them." I said. I heard her laugh on the other end.

"So, what's up?" She asked. I smiled to myself at the idea that has been going through my head for weeks.

"Actually... I have something to ask you." I said

"Well? What do you have to ask me?" She said. She always got scared when I said I had to ask her stuff. I often have bad ideas, but I think that this is finally a good one.

"Well... As you may or may not know, my family and I coming back from tour tomorrow..." I said trailing off.

"I do know. Continue." She said, she hates when I won't just spill it, but this isn't the sort of thing you just spill randomly. Here goes nothing.

"And we aren't going on tour for awhile... and I wantyoutomeetmydad." I said, blurting at the end. By the sudden silence, I could tell that she understood what I said.

"OK... What for..." She said dragging out the K and the O in for.

"Well, I want to know if you approve. You know that I very much value your opinion. And think that you guys could be friends." I said, going quiet at the end.

"OK. I'll come over tomorrow whenever you want me to, just call." She said, I could tell she was smiling.

"OK, bye Delle." I said. I always call her Delle because I can't call her Dan, Dany or Elle. Her name starts with D and ends with Elle so I just put the two together and made Delle.

"Bye MD." She said before hanging up. I've known Danielle since I was 13 years old. She was friends with my adopter then so I met her a few times. She's the sweetest person that I have ever met. She found out what the adopters were doing to me and made sure that I went back to the orphanage. I hated that place, but it was better than with them. She thinks I just want her to meet my dad. But in all honesty, I'm trying to set them up. Dad's been really down since the whole Ana thing and I think Danielle will be good for him.

Hello Little Monsters! 3 chapters left! Yes, I know, I know. You probably all thought that the girl from before that Vic was dating and cheated on him was Danielle, but it wasn't! Ha! It was some made up chick named Ana. I wasn't really planning this part, but I did want to bring Danielle into the story, and not as the bad guy because honestly I think that she's a good person who doesn't deserve all the hate that she get, just because she's Vic's girlfriend. If she makes one of my heroes happy, then by extent, she makes me happy. If you don't like her, I don't really care, to me she seems like a really good person and she's also #goals so if you don't like her, I don't care.
Vote?
Comment?
Share?
Check out my YouTube?
Check out my other stories?
Song of the Chapter 🎧: Bulletproof Love
Band of the Chapter🎼: Black Veil Brides
Bye guys! Love you! 😘