Finding Out What Wasn't Known

Mayday's POV

"Come on! Let's go! We don't have all day!" Alan yelled trying to get me to go a little faster than I was.

"Alright, alright, I'm coming. Calm your tits." I said walking past him and out the door of the bus. We both walked to the parking lot and I stopped. "Are we going to take the car or my bike?" I asked looking hopefully towards my blue motorcycle.

"We'll take your bike." He said walking towards it. I took my keys out of my pocket and caught up with him. I sat on my bike and started it up. Alan got on behind me and we drove off towards the hospital.

The doctor moved the thing over my stomach and looked at the machine again. This did not seem good.

"So? Is the baby alright? Why do you keep looking at that thing in disbelief?" I asked looking at the machine myself. That's when I saw it, the shadow of, not one child, but two. Twins.
The doctor finished up what he needed to do and then let me leave. I left the room and plopped down on the chair next to the one Alan was sitting on.

"Hey." He said placing his hand on mine and holding it comfortingly. "So how did it go?"

"Well, they're healthy and there is nothing wrong." I said.
"They're?" He asked looking confused.

"Yeah, there's two of them. Twins." I said, my voice breaking on the last word. I buried my head in his shoulder and cried. I don't know the first thing about being a mother. Taking care of an 8 year old and taking care of a baby, none the less two, is completely different.

"Sh, it's all going to be OK. You are not going to do this alone in the slightest bit. You have a huge family that loves and cares about you, you will got through this, we'll get through this." He said comfortingly.

"Thank you." I said, kissing his cheek. After a few minutes we left the hospital and were on our way home.

I ran on stage and instantly felt the warmth of the audience, I can sooo tell why dad loves performing so much.
"Hello everyone!" I shouted to the crowd with my mic. It was returned with many cheers.
"How are you all doing today?!" I shouted again, followed by more cheers.
"Well, today we are only going to be playing a few songs, but they are some of our more well known ones, and one new one that will be released to download as a single tomorrow! We also have an album coming out soon, so who's excited for that!?" I shouted to the crowd, there were even more screams and a giant goofy grin plastered my face.
We played our set and the crowd loved our new song; With You By My Side, I'll Make It Through This.

I curled up in some weird sitting position on the bus as my family waited for me to talk. Alan was rubbing my hand comfortingly, looking at me with encouragement.
"Well... you all know that I went to my doctors appointment yesterday..." I said trailing off. Alan nudged my arm a bit, telling me to continue. "And well, I found out, we found out that," I looked at Alan and then looked down again, "you can't say baby anymore, it has to be plural, babies." I said finishing the sentence after what felt like an eternity of talking. I looked up and saw the shocked faces of some of my family. Dad looked like the worst of them all, he looked just about ready to break and flip his shit at the same time. I stood up and walked to the bunk area. I opened the door to my room and closed it again after walking in. I quickly changed into my all black pjs and then walked to the bathroom that was near the front of the bus, where everyone still was. I walked by them without word and entered the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I brushed my teeth and my hair and then went back to my room. As I walked by them again I felt their gazes on my back. I turned around and looked at them, they quickly averted their gazes, except for Alan, he actually knows what's going on, for once.
"Twins." I said, hopefully clarifying things a bit and then proceeded to walk to my room. I plopped down on my bed after closing the door again, and stared at the ceiling. I threw my shoe at the switch and the light turned out; leaving me in the dark.

Vic's POV (finally, something more beautiful)

I felt myself tense up when she enfisized the the plural on baby. When she came back and went to the bathroom, we all couldn't help but stare. When she came back out, it seemed like it was OK, we stared at her again, making her turn around. She looked at us as though she were pissed off for a second.

"Twins." She said, before marching off to her room. I looked around the room and they were all just as shocked as I was, except for Alan, he already knew.

A few minutes of awkward silence later, I got up and made my way to Mayday's room. I cautiously opened her door and found her sprawled out on her bed asleep. I stepped out and gently closed my door. Her 'dreams' have been getting worse recently, ever since the baby- babies, came around. I walked back to the living room type thing and sat down.

"Listen, Mayday's 'dreams' have been getting really bad recently. She usually has no dreams when someone stays with her, and no dreams is better than bad dreams." I said looking at the group crowded around the couch. Usually, I would have asked Dee or Cope, but they were already asleep.

"Tony could do it," Mike said looking at the Turtle, "she's gotten really close to him recently." He said continuing his first statement. I looked at Tony and he nodded. He got up and walked in the direction of Mayday's room. I sighed as I watched him go and I looked at Jaime. He gave me a reassuring classic Jaime smile and I knew that it would turn out OK in the end. I wondered about what would happen when Kellin finds out. He did not particularly like the idea of her having one, neither was I for that matter, none the less two. Kellin and Mayday have been acting some sort of weirdness around each other lately. It seemed that they were starting to like each other.

Tony's POV (TTUUUUUURRRTLLLLLLLEEEEEEE) (Sorry <--)

I walked to Mayday' room and opened it as quietly as I could. I slipped inside and went over to the bed. I sat down on the edge and sat close to Mayday. I moved a bit of hair out of her face and then kicked off my shoes. I pulled the end corner down and crawled in next to her. I took my hat off and put in on the tiny table next to me and then got some-what comfortable.
"Goodnight my Baby Purple Turtle." I whispered. I started getting tired and started to doze off. Be fore I fell completely asleep, I heard a faint whisper.
"Goodnight Turtle." And then I fell asleep.

Hello Little Monsters! I know it's been awhile and I am really sorry about that. This chapter is dedicated to _allypoosays_ because ally is the only one who comments in my story and ally recently commented 'Update?' So I realised that I was reading a lot more than I should be and that I need to update for you guys.
Vote?
Comment?
Share?
Check out my YouTube? (My website on profile)
Bye guys! Love you! 😘