Home Is Where The Heart Is

Kellin's POV

I was going home today. I get to see my beautiful daughter and my family today. I get to see her. The girl that I was slowly starting to fall in love with. Mayday Lucker-Fuentes. I smiled to myself as I thought of finally getting to go join my family on Warped Tour. I finished packing my bags and dropped them on the floor near the door. We were almost in the city that Warped was currently in and I felt incredibly anxious. I sat on the couch and played Geometry dash in my phone. After a little while the bus came to a stop and we were pulling into a venue. There, at the door, stood Cope, Mayday and Vic, all waiting for me. I opened the door and ran out, picking up my little girl and bear-hugging her. She giggled wildly and I put her down after a few minutes. I hugged Mayday tightly and then we too, let go of each other. I looked at Vic and it seemed that we were both thinking the same thing.

"Oh my god darling! You're finally home! I missed you so much!" Vic yelled pulling me into a huge hug.

"I missed you too, babe. Being away from you for so long is not OK!" I said in his ear. From behind me I could hear Mayday laughing her ass off.

"The Kellic is real!" She shouted before running off. Her arms were flailing around in the air. It was then that I noticed her stomach. It was bigger than it should have been at this long. It's been three months, but it looks more like four and a half. Vic seemed to notice my gaze.

"She'll explain later." He said. I nodded and then I waved to the SWS bus as it drove off.

"You're cheating on me!? With him!?" I heard Jaime's voice yell. I turned and saw him with a fake hurt face and a hand on his chest. Mayday started laughing again.

"Oh my god! Quenciado! I see it happening!" She said, yelling again. Vic, Jaime and I looked at each other, causing Mayday to start laughing. "I ship it, I ship it, I ship it!" She said dancing around in the weirdest way. I smiled at her, seeing her happy made me happy and I don't understand it, she always made me smile.

Mayday's POV

I was laughing my ass off at the whole Quenciado thing. I looked at Kellin while I was dancing and saw him staring at me, smiling. Seeing him smile made my heart flutter, I hadn't see him in the longest time, and he's going to be going on tour with All Time Low soon. I didn't want him to go away again, but I know that he has too. I also know that I can't go with because I'm expecting in January, they say around the 7th. I'm really scared about this whole thing, but Alan is moving to San Diego with Austin, I'm really excited for that. I'm also excited because Austin has been thinking about adopting a little girl, I'm really happy for him.

"Hey Mayday?" I heard Kellin's voice calling out to me. I turned to see him still looking at me.

"Yeah? Need something?" I asked smiling at him. He smiled back.

"Yeah, can I talk to you for a sec?" He asked I nodded at led him to my bus. He followed me into the back room that was somewhat sound proof and we sat down on the couch facing each other.

"So what's up?" I asked staring at him. I didn't want to admit it to myself, but I was falling for him. But that could never work, it's barely legal. He's eleven years older than me. He looked at me for a second, straight into my eyes. And then he kissed me. Kellin Fucking Quinn, kissed me. I was shocked at first, but then I kissed back. The kiss deepened, but then we had to pull away for air. You know how sometimes you get that tingly shock thing run down your spine and it lasts for like five seconds but it makes you feel weird? That's what this was like, except it was a good kind of weird. We smiled at each other. His smile is the cutest thing. We were about to go in for another when someone came running into the room. Copeland.

"Mayday, Mayday! When is daddy..." She yelled running into the room, trailing off when she saw Kellin sitting on the couch next to me. She smiled a big goofy grin and o did Kellin, they looked so much alike. "Daddy!" She yelled running over to Kellin and engulfing him into a bear hug.

"Hey sweetie." He said hugging her with just as much strength as her. I saw Copeland's hand snake off Kellin and grap my arm, pulling me into the hug too. I hugged tightly, never wanting to let go. I looked up slightly and saw Kenadee standing in the door way, I motioned for her to come and then it was the four of us hugging. Like a normal family. We are a family. Just an odd, dysfunctional one.

"So... What's going on with, you know?" Kellin asked me, eyeing my stomach. I've known for awhile and haven't told him. I just don't want him to be mad at me.

"Twins." I blurted out, causing him to look at me intently.

"Twins?" He asked unsure. I simply nodded and looked down. "How long have you known?" He asked.

"Since around a month ago." I replied. I looked at him through my fringe that was falling over my face. From the look in his eyes, I could tell that he wasn't mad, he just seemed... sad?

"I'm really tired, I think I'm going to go to bed." I said getting up from the couch in the back room. We've just been sitting there talking and catching up. I walked to my room and crawled into bed, not bothering with changing my clothes. I saw Kellin come in and close the door behind him. He crawled into the bed and pulled me into a hug. He held me tightly and I snuggled my head into his chest.
"Are you mad?" I asked him, my head moving slightly so I could look him in the eyes.

"No, of course not! I could never be mad at you." He exclaimed, going quiet at the end. I shuffled up and kissed his cheek before shuffling back down and placing my head on his chest. The sound of his heart beat and his gentle singing lulling me to sleep.

Hello Little Monsters! How are you all? I really hope that you guys are liking the story. I remember the last time I said how many reads I had and it was like, 46 or something. Now the amount of reads I have is 300 something or other and that makes me really happy. I know that it's not a lot compared to many many other stories but I didn't think I would ever have more than ten, and now I have more 30 times that amount. It makes me really happy. BTW, 5 chapters left.
Vote?
Comment?
Share?
Check out my YouTube?
Check out my other stories?
Sing of the Chapter 🎧: I'm Not A Vampire
Band of the Chapter 🎼: Sleeping With Sirens, IDEK
Bye guys! Love You!😘