Kittens and Princesses

Alan's POV (what could be happening? c:)

"Come on!" I yelled trying to get the Austin to hurry up, but I was failing miserably. "We're going to be late, miss the plane and then have to get another flight!" I called up the stairs. Austin finally came down the stairs with a bag in one hand and his phone in the other. "Finally! The dead does things faster than you!" I said exasperated grabbing my bag. Austin shot me a look and then walked out the door. We pulled our stuff into the taxi that was waiting for us and w made our way to the airport. I pushed some of my ginger hair out of my face and looked at my phone. I scrolled through Instagram and saw a post from my co-ruler of the cat Kingdom.
@MaydayTheTurtle: My 3 girls looking cute, love you guys so much 😘
The picture was of Kenadee sitting on the floor with Copeland between her legs and Cope had Willow between hers. It was a really cute picture. I liked it and closed Insta. We arrived at the airport and Aust and I lugged our bags inside. We went through security in disguises so that we wouldn't be recognised and then finally got on the plane. We waited for a bit and then took off, heading for San Diego.

Mayday' POV

I posted a picture of my 3 boos on Insta and immediately got likes, I saw that my Ginger Princess of the Cat Kingdom had liked the picture and I smiled to myself. I put my phone down and sighed. I soon heard my ringtone and picked up my phone, again.
"Hello?" I said to the speaker.

"Mayday?" I heard an all to familiar voice say.

"Troye!" I yelled. "We haven't spoken in ages, how are you?" I said all at once. I heard him laugh.

"I know! I'm good, how are you?" He asked.

"I'm good." I replied smiling.

"So, the reason I called is cause I just wanted to talk to you and see how you were. We need to talk more often." He said.

"Definitely." I said smiling. "We have to like get together sometime, how long has it been since we actually saw each other in person?" I said. I heard him laugh on the other end.

"How about one day when we are in the same city we go have coffee or something?" He suggested, I nodded then realised that he couldn't see me.

"That sounds great!" I said. I heard the door open and saw Tony walk in, he flashed a smile at me and then walked into the kitchen. "I have to go now Troye, see you sometime soon!" I said.

"Bye!" He said enthusiastically and then we hung up.
I got up and walked into the kitchen. I saw Tony sitting in the counter so I hopped up and sat beside him. He nudged my shoulder and I nudged his back.

"I heard the song." He said breaking the silence. What song!? He hugged me from the side.

"What song?" I asked. He looked at me and seemed to hesitate before he answered.

"It was called 'Those Who Are Heartless, Once Cared Too Much' I think." He said looking at the floor before meeting my eyes again. That was the song that I sang in the studio yesterday. How did he hear it? Did the other guys hear it too?

"It was recorded and I saw it there, the title seemed interesting and I thought that Vic was actually working on something, but then I heard your voice. Only I heard it as far as I know." He said answering the questions I had asked myself in my head. Did I say that outloud? "It's really good, I'm only wondering about the words, what drove you to write such a sad song?" He said this what I feared most, people asking about the inspiration behind the songs I write.

"Stuff." Was all I said before hopping off the counter and going to my room. I grabbed my YouTube pillow and opened it. I pulled out my song book and read all of the words I have wrote.

I heard a knock on the door so I raced downstairs to open it. I threw open the door and was greeted with my favourite ginger and quite possibly the tallest person I know. I screeched and threw my arms around Alan's neck smiling like and idiot. I felt his arms wrap around me too, I was so happy to see them again.
"I don't get a hug?" Austin said pouting. I looked up at him and let go of Alan. I hugged Austin around the waist because once again, he was a fucking giant and I was 5'5", I was short. I smiled and felt his arms go around my shoulders.

"Mayday? Who's here and what with the screeching?" Jaime yelled from upstairs.

"If you would get you lazy ass out of bed, you'd find out!" I yelled up the stairs. I heard a grunt, some shuffling and then I saw Jaime coming down the stairs, not looking amused. I laughed and ushered Alan and Austin in.

"Hey guys! What are you doing here?" Jaime said, instantly cheering up as he saw the 2. They hugged and had weird bro moments and then Tony and Mike came downstairs. Where was dad?

"I'm back!" Dad called as he walked through the door. I shot up from the couch and ran to the door. "I, got you something." He said with a box in his hands. He handed it to me and I took it cautiously. I took the top off and saw a little ball of fur lying on the bottom. It was black and looked so soft. It looked up at me and I saw it's eyes, one was blue and the other was green, the blue one had a ginger splotch around it, it was the most adorable thing I have ever seen.

"You bought me a kitten?!?" I shouted happily, I've always wanted a kitten. He smiled widely.

"Think of it as an early Christmas present." He said. I grabbed the kitten gently, pulling it out of the box and put the box down. I hugged dad tightly and smiled my face off. From the corner of my eye I saw Alan pocking his head around the corner. I smiled again.

"I heard someone say kitten." He said now fulling emerging from the corner. I held up the kitten Lion King style to show it to Alan. He smiled walking over, he pet behind it's ears and it immediately took a liking to him.

"So what are you going to name her?" Dad asked. I looked at her and got an idea.

"She shall be, my Little Monster." I said, she was going to represent the people that I love, the people that have watched me evolve, my Little Monsters, my subscribers and followers.

"So what are we going to do for Halloween?" Dad asked taking a sip from his beer. My eyes grew wide at the question, I have always hated Halloween. It always reminds me of him.

"I don't do Halloween." I said taking a sip from my Monster and petting Little Minster behind the ears.

"Why not?" Mike asked cocking an eyebrow. I huffed taking another sip of my drink.
"Because of him, my brother." I said looking down. Halloween was his last full day on earth, I hated it. The 4 looked at me with sympathetic eyes, but I didn't want their sympathy. I discovered that the reason that Alan and Austin came was because they wanted to be there for me and Dee on, the day. But they didn't know that I wasn't planning on being on the same continent non the less in the same house.

Hello Little Monsters! I am so excited to finally be getting to the good parts of this story! I have everything planned out. It's going to be great. It will be completed soon, I don't know how soon, but soon. I might not update as much during the summer, but I will try my best to have a chapter at least once a week. School is over now for me, I just have final exams until Thursday and then I am finished and am on vacation! There will be a sequel to this book, I have that sort of planned out, but I will not be working on that until this is finished. Anywhore...
Vote?
Comment?
Share?
Unknowingly fantasise about people that you know...
Bye! Love you! 😘