Parties... Gotta Love 'Em

*Trigger Warning*
Mayday's POV

It's been two days since I got home from the hospital. While in my coma, I completely healed, so I don't have anything broken anymore. Since I have woken up, the guys decided to throw me a Welcome Home party, it's supposed to be fun, all of my friends are coming, since VidCon is going on, all of my YouTuber friends are coming over too, I can't wait to see them all. We recently bought the house next door as a guest house since we don't have enough guest bedrooms apparently. And, if I decide to move out one day so I can have a place of my own, but still be close, I can live there.
"Come in." I called after hearing a knock on my door. Dad walked in and he was wearing a sweater, which is weird because it's April, in San Diego. "Are you OK?" I asked, eyeing his sweater.

"I'm fine." He said, I could tell he was lying a bit, and this made me wonder.

"Dad, it's like, 90º out and you're wearing a sweater, and I can tell when you're lying." I said standing up from my bed since I was sitting down, I walked towards him as I was talking and was now standing in front of him.

"I'm perfectly fine." He said, his smile said that he was happy, but his eyes said otherwise.

"Dad! Don't lie to me, I know you are." I said losing my temper a bit.

"I'm not lying. I just came in here to check on you." He said, still denying the truth.

"Victor Vincent Fuentes. Don't lie to me." I said, now having tears in my eyes, fearing what he was hiding from me. Then suddenly it clicked in my mind. Sweater, hiding something, it all makes sense."Please tell me you didn't." I whispered, tears streaming down my face. Knowing the answer. He shook his head, lying to me again. I knew he wasn't going to tell me, so, before he could do anything, I grabbed his arm and pulled up his sleeve. I looked at the lines on his wrist and then he started crying too. We basically crashed onto each other, balling our eyes out, the thing is, he's not alone on this boat.

"I'm sorry." He said, chocking on sobs.

"I'm sorry too." I whispered back. He seemed to stop crying for a second and I felt him shift a bit.

Vic's POV
*3 months earlier*

I wanted to surprise my girlfriend so I decided to go to her house and see her. I had the spare key to her place, so when I got to the door, I let myself in. I looked around the bottom floor and saw that she wasn't there so I headed upstairs. She wasn't up there either, then it dawned on me that she wasn't home and that she was at work. We had been together for a while now and she said that I was welcome in her house whenever I felt like it. I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and sat on a bar stool in front of the island in her kitchen. I heard the keys in the lock a few minutes later and saw her and some guy through the little window. I got off the stool and hid on the other side of the island.
"Lets go upstairs." I heard her say once she and the guy walked in and closed the door.

"Lets." The guy said. I peeked my head around the corner just in time to see my girlfriend smash her lips onto the guy's and her wrap her legs around his waist and then walk up the stairs. I felt my heart shatter as I watched the woman I love make out with another man. I waited until I heard the door of her bedroom shut before exposing myself again. I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and wrote a note.

I came to surprise you but, it turns out that you
were the one to do the surprising. We're through.
I never want to see you again. Delete my contact.
Victor

*Present*

I moved a bit and looked down at my girls wrist. There were little cuts, tiny enough to be paper cuts. Only people with a good eye would be able to tell the difference.
What could have caused her to do that to herself again? To break her promise?
She was healed and perfectly OK, why cause more damage then what that car wreck did?
What exactly happened to her when she was in that coma?
I had all these questions flooding through my head, and I realised that she must have too.

Mayday's POV

What happened when I was in that coma? I need to find out why dad would break his promise to Mike.
"Why?" I whispered, sniffling a bit.

"I could ask you the same thing." He whispered back. We started to talk about why we did what we did. Crying occasionally hugging a lot.

It was time for the party and I was now getting ready. I decided to wear my black and red bra top with my plaid jeans that had black belts in odd places. I had my usual Pierce The Veil and Suicide Silence bracelets on and to add, I had a multi-layer black and red My Chemical Romance bracelet, an American Idiot rubber bracelet, a red and black Sleeping With Sirens rubber bracelet, a three set of SWS bracelets and thin Harley Quinn rubber bracelets. I put in my fake tail gauges and slipped my favourite necklace on over my head, I love it because it looks like a vial of blood. I changed my phone case to one that said Speak Of The Devil and then put on my black lace up stiletto combat boots. I put concealer on my wrist and had let dad borrow some too. I walked downstairs to see the guys waiting for me, we were going to a club. We went out the door and dad locked it behind us. I linked arms with Alan and we skipped to the car like the idiots we are.

It was so loud in here and I was on possibly my fourth drink. I was dancing with Alan and we got a little bit carried away.
I was now on my seventh drink and was probably drunk. What once was dancing was a now heated make out session. Soon enough we had left the club and were headed to a hotel. Before I know it we were in a hotel room and his shirt was on the floor. I wasn't thinking very clearly.

I woke up the next morning, fully clothed in pyjamas and in my bed. Everything from last night came flooding into my head. The club, the dancing, the drinking, Alan, the frickle frackle, everything. I got out of bed and made my way to my closet. I changed my shirt to my 'Hangover Hoodie' and then went downstairs. I grabbed the jar of pickles out of the fridge and made my way to the living room. I sat down on the couch and opened the jar. I had a very large craving for pickles, so I decided to satisfy it. But something wasn't right. I knew it in my gut, and quite literally.

Hello Little Monsters! What did you think of my cliff hanger there? What do you think is going to happen? You probably know since I think I made it quite obvious. Please tell me what you think in the comments.
Vote?
Comment?
Share?
Sit at home drinking hot chocolate because you are sick?
Bye guys! Love you! 😘