Meeting Her

isn't this the cutest picture you have ever seen?
Mayday's POV

We were back home now and we're unpacking our things. I put the last thing in my closet and then closed the door. I moved with Kelly Bear, Dee and Cope. When we were in San Diego a few days ago we moved most of my stuff, along with Kellin, Kenadee and Copeland's stuff over here. I put away my luggage and then skipped over to PTV's house. When outside the door I pulled out me phone and presses number 7 speed dial. I put the phone to my ear and waited for Delle to pick up.
"I'm on my way." She said, knowing it was me calling. I had texted her the address last night and had told her that that is where my dad lives and that I lived next door.

"OK, good. I haven't told my dad that you're coming yet so it's going to be a somewhat surprise because I'm going to tell him now." I said all in one breath.

"What? You haven't told him?" She asked calmly. She's never shouted before in her life, the only time was at my adopters, she was the sweetest person alive.

"No..." I said trailing off. I heard her chuckle on the other line.

"Well I got to drive so I'll see you soon." She said. just from her movements I could tell that she was holding her phone between her head and shoulder.

"K, bye." I said.

"Bye." She said and then she hung up. I closed my phone and walked into the house. The guys were just sitting around watching TV so I went and sat on Tony

"Can I help you Miss Lady?" He asked, causing me to burst out laughing. Mike was laughing too. I swear I ship Perrentes more than I should.

"Yes good sir. I need you to just sit here so that I can use you as my chair." I said in a fake posh British accent. This made Mike, dad and Jaime burt out laughing and after a little bit, Turtle and I laughed too.
"Dad, can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked once we all calmed down.

"Sure." He said getting up. I got up to and turned around and gave Tony a look that says 'Don't you dare move'. I followed dad upstairs and into his room. I sat on his bed and he sat next to me after closing the door.
"So what did you need to talk to me about?" He asked.

"Well, I have a friend coming over and I want you to meet her." I said, winking slightly at him.

"OK, what's her name?" He asked, probably noticing my wink.

"Her name is Danielle." Said smiling. I obviously had him intrigued.

"Tell me about her." He said. I smirked and thought about what I was going to tell him.

"Well, she has red hair and tons of freckles. She's a model and is like, the prettiest person I know. She is really sweet, not a mean bone in her body. Her and I have a lot in common. I met her when I was 13 because she was friends with my adopters then and when she found out what was going on, she made sure that I was out of there. She's always had my back, ever since I was 13." I said. I smiled at dad and then I heard the doorbell sound through the house.
"That must be her!" I said jumping up and running to the door.

"Who's the pretty read head?" Asked Jaime pointing towards the door where I could see her standing there through the window. I made a one minute signal and she nodded. I grabbed Jaime and dragged him into the living room, with Tony and Mike following. I motioned for them to sit down and made sure that Vic was still inside his room. The three of them sat down on the couch in front of me and then looked up at me.

"Her name is Danielle, I've known her since I was 13 and I am trying to set her up with dad." I said. They looked at me curiously. "He's been a little bummed out since the whole Ana thing." I said, explaining further. I went to the door and opened it, greeting her with a hug. I led her into the house and heard the sound of dad singing and playing his guitar filled my ears.
"I'll be right back, that's my dad by the way." I said walking towards the stairs, but Delle's hand stopped me.

"Wait. I want to listen." She said. I listened intently to my dad's words and realised that he was singing a song that I didn't recognise, it must be a new song. So we just stood there, listening to my dad sing and play, it was amazing. When the music stopped I quietly walked upstairs and opened the door.

"She's here dad." I said. He smiled at me and put his guitar down on his bed. He followed me down the stairs and when he saw Delle I swear his jaw was touching the floor. Like father like daughter right? She smiled shyly at him and I pushed them into the studio so that they could talk and not be heard unless someone had their ear pressed against the door... Once they were in there, they sat on the couch and watched me leave through the window. Once they had started talking and looked away from the window, I looked to the guys and ran to the door to listen. We all pressed our ears against the door, listening to their conversation. They talked for what felt like hours until dad asked if she wanted to go get lunch with him. The four of us bolted for the couch and watched whatever was on the TV, to make sure it didn't look suspicious I picked up the remote and flicked through the channels.

"We're going out for lunch." Dad announced picking his keys up from the counter. I watched them leave and thenturned to the guys.

"I think he likes her." Mike said, his eyes trailing on the door.

"I think she likes him." Tony said, his eyes looking at the door too.

"Then I think my plan worked." I said smirking.

"Tacos?" Jaime asked. We all responded with a nod and he went to make them. he pulled the stuff out of their places, where I put them in an orderly manner. Jaime doesn't really know how to cook so Mike went and took over, he's the chef in the house. All I can make is PoGo's.
We talked for a few hours, eating our tacos until Vic and Delle came in laughing. Am I a match maker or what?

Hello Little Monsters! 2 chapters left! I'm so excited to start on the sequel 😉. This chapter was mostly dedicated to Vic and Danielle getting together, but the next chapters will be good, I promise. Giant time skip coming, if you know what I mean😉😊. Then it will be the last chapter. Yay! Ithink I'm more excited about this book being over than you guys are. Anyways, when the sequel is up, I'll mention it in the last chapter.
Vote?
Comment?
Share?
Check out my YouTube?
Check out my other stories?
Song of the chapter 🎧: The Divine Zero
Band of the chapter🎼: Your Choice
Bye guys! Love you! 😘