Exposure

Mayday's POV

I finished eating my makeshift breakfast I headed on over to the house next door. Since the door was unlocked I let myself in and saw most of my YouTuber friends sitting around and eating food. Most of them looked awful, probably hungover. We had all fit into that place because we privately booked the club for the night. I sat down on the couch next to Dan and Phil and smiled widely. They looked at me oddly; I am NOT a morning person. I just felt, more, alive today I guess. I was going to find out what was behind this soon enough.

*1 week later*

I was sitting around and felt a weird feeling in my stomach, again. I had been having these weird feelings on and off, all week. I was starting to bother me really. It always felt like I was going to throw up, but I never did. I couldn't take it anymore so I made a group call, soon, everyone picked up.
"Hey." Kyle said. His hey was soon followed by 'Hey's from Johnnie, Aurina, Riley, Bryan, Damon, Alex and Tyler. They were still in town so I invited them over to 'The Guest' house.

We were all sitting on the couch and I decided that now was as good a time as ever.
"So..." I said trailing off.

"Mayday come on. Just tell us what happened with Alan. Most of us, I think, saw you leave with him that night at the club." Aurina said cutting to the chase. I looked down and played with the hem of my Spider Man muscle tank hoodie. Alex seemed to know why I looked so ashamed because I saw the look of realization dawn on her face.

"You didn't..." She said, seeming shocked. I looked down again.

"I did." I whispered. It all came to the rest of them and I hung my head in shame, tears threatening to spill over. I suddenly felt numerous pairs of arms wrap around me. The were on my side. They have my back.

"Haven't you been not feeling well lately? You mentioned it in your most recent video." Riley said, I knew then what was wrong, why I felt so off recently. I, was pregnant.
This changed everything, how I acted, what I did, everything.
Alex and Aurina, being the only girls beside me, gave me a look that I understood immediately. I nodded my head yes and then they looked just as terrified as I felt.

"Mayday, what are you nodding to? What's going on?" Johnnie asked. I once again, looked down.

"I think I'm pregnant." I whispered, a stray tear spilling out of my eye. Kyle and Johhnie hugged me tightly, knowing that this was going to be hard for me. I was 17, this wasn't even legal.

"Before you make any assumptions though, you have to see, you have to find out if you really are." Damon said. He was right, I couldn't go crazy and loose my mind about this.

I walked back to the house with Kyle. He had decided to come with me to the store so that I wasn't alone. We walked inside and I headed to the bathroom upstairs. I walked back downstairs fifteen minutes later, knowing, for a fact, that I was, indeed, pregnant. At least it wouldn't be so bad, My birthday is in May and it's only next month. I could do this. I made it back downstairs and they were all waiting for me.

"So? What does it come to?" Bryan asked gently.

"I was right." I said, my voice hitching toward the end. "I have a child growing inside of me as we speak." I said slumping down onto the couch. I was once again engulfed into a large group hug.

"We're going to be here for you," Kyle said rubbing my shoulder comfortingly, "Warped is soon, and we're all going so, if you ever need us, we will be there." Kyle continued as everyone nodded. Then, fear hit me like a fire truck. What am I going to tell dad? Alan? My family? I guess I must have said this out loud because I once again heard reassurance from my best friends. Tyler must have known that I desperately needed a laugh because what he said next did the trick.

"So knocked up huh?" He said smirking and raising an eyebrow. "I thought we agreed that I would be first." He said in mock hurt placing a hand on his chest and throwing his head back. I started laughing hysterically, even though it probably wasn't that funny, but hormones you know. I finally calmed down and sat back, my head pointing towards the ceiling. This was going to be difficult.

It was a few weeks later, five days before my birthday on May 7th. I decided that I had to tell them now, although Austin and Alan had gone home, I was going to tell him. I sat down in the living room with my family, Kyle and Johnnie have been staying here in this house the whole time, while the others, excluding Tyler, stayed in the guest house. He has continued the tour and has been gone for a few weeks now. I sat in one of the chairs and Kyle and Johnnie sat on the arms. Dad, Tony, Mike, Jaime, Kellin, Kenadee and Copeland were scattered amongst the couches and the chairs. The others were milling about the house since they already knew.
"So what did you want to talk to us about?" Dad asked. I took a deep breath and looked at Dee. She smiled, encouraging me to go on and spill it.

"Well, there's no easy way of saying this but... I'm pregnant." I said, blurting at the end, although you could still understand what I was saying.

"What!?!" The guys yelled, Dee cocked her head to the side confused and Cope didn't understand, she was to young. I pressed myself closer to the back of the chair I was sitting in because of the sudden yelling, I've never seen the guys mad and it scared me. Johnnie noticed my sudden change of whatever the hell it is and put his hand protectively on my arm. All the guys were standing now because they shot up when they yelled 'WHAT', seeing them all standing with angered faces made me realize, that even though I was drunk, this still was a huge mistake.

"Who?" Kellin asked, that was the question I was most scared to answer. What would they do to him? how would they react? Would this damage dad's and the band's reputation? What would this do to me? What would the fans think?

"Alan Ashby..." I whispered, but loud enough for them to hear.

Hello Little Monsters! How are you? I am great. So what do you think of this chapter? How would you react if this actually happened? Please tell me what you think of the story and this chapter, it would mean and help me out a lot.
Vote?
Comment?
Share?
Subscribe to my YouTube? (on my profile, 'Visit My Website')
Bye guys! Love You! 😘