The Party

Mayday's POV

I was getting ready for the party when Vic came in. We were on the bus but, there was a bedroom and the guys let me have it since I am the only girl.

"Are you ready yet?" he asked from the door way with his arms crossed.

"Almost, I just have a touch of make up left to do." I quickly applied my mascara and then I was finished.

"One hour until the party starts, okay?" He said. I nodded and he walked out of the room.
I closed the door and sat on my bed. I grabbed my camera from my bag and set it up. I pressed record and started talking.

"Hey guys! I'm back! I have great news to share with you guys, I got adopted, and I think it's going to last this time! I also have even bigger news. I'm going to be at Warped YouTuber for the rest of the summer! If you guys wanna meet me then come to Warped Tour and head on over to the YouTuber tent, you'll probably find me chillin' with Pug, Fizz and Bry. Anyway I'd tell you who adopted me but, you will all find out soon enough. Well that's all I've got for today because it's not my update day, so I will upload again on Thursday. Bye guys! Love you!" I said then turned off the camera. All of a sudden my phone started ringing.

"Speak of the fucking devil." I mumbled picking up my phone and putting it to my ear. "Hey Pug!" I said smiling.

"Mayday! I was looking at the Warped website and saw you in the YouTuber section, why didn't you tell me you were coming!?" He practically screamed into my ear.

"Johnnie, it happened like an hour ago, I was going to call you and the guys, but I had to make an announcement video for my subscribers. I was going to call." I said slightly yelling back.

"Okay, well, what are you doing tonight anyways? I'm going to this party for the kid Vic Fuentes adopted." He said, I could tell he was kind of smiling. He didn't know it was me so I wasn't going to tell him, yet.

"Hang on, I gotta go, Bye Puggy!" I said.

"Bye Mayday, love you!" He said. I could almost picture him making one of those weir Japanese 'Kawaii' faces.

"Love you too!" I replied hanging up. I slipped on by beat up Converse and headed out the door. I quickly walked towards the YouTuber bus and knocked on the door. I hid quickly as I heard footsteps approaching the door.

"Hello?" Johnnie said opening the door.

"Boo!" I said jumping out of my hiding place.

"Mayday? What are you doing here?" He said excitedly pulling me into a hug.

"I got adopted!" I whisper-yelled in his ear. He pulled away from me and looked at me with an astonished face.

"You're the kid that Vic Fuentes adopted aren't you?" He asked raising an eyebrow. I just smiled widely at him and he knew that he was right. He hugged me again squealing a bit, then the door opened again.

"What's going on? Why do you sound like a crazed fangirl?" Bryan asked raising an eyebrow before he saw me. "Mayday? Oh my god you're really here!" He said wrapping me into a hug.

"Yes, I'm here, I got adopted and I was added to Warped Tour as a YouTuber." I said bored.

"Really? Oh my god that's great!" He said smiling. "Who adopted you?" Bryan asked.

"Well... I got adopted by Vic Fuentes!" I said blurting out the last part.

"Really? That's great! I'm so happy for you!" He said smiling.

"Where's The Fizz?" I asked.

"Oh he's inside." He and Johnnie said. Before I could say anything a figure ran out of the bus and grabbed me, putting me over their shoulder. I am so gonna get Fizzy for this!