Chapter 50: From the other sides perspective!

Kaminari POV:
I looked over to the clock at the end of the white corridor. Shit. I jumped of my chair and grabbed my backpack. Then I stormed into the room on my right. "Kiri! We need to go! School begins in 20." "Right!" He stood up from his chair and walked towards the door. Before leaving he took one last look over to our classmates. "Katsuki... I'll be back!"

The bell rang. Present Mic tried his best to finish his sentence but everyone had already started talking again and some even stood up. I looked over to Kirishima. He seemed off today. He was always a bit distracted after we visited Bakugo but today it was different. I stood up and walked over to him. "Dude, you good?" he looked up at me. "Yeah, just a headache or something." "Would help water form the vending machine?" "That'd be nice."
I made my way through the corridor. As I took a peek out the wall of windows I spottet a police car parking on our school grounds. That could only mean one thing. I quickly decided to go to a vending machine next to the teachers room. Once I stood in from of it I took my time deciding on what kind of water I wanted and when the next teacher came out the staff room I quickly dropped the two bottles in my hand as well as all the coins I had just took out the machine. The teacher jumped at my sudden accident and let go of the pile of papers in their hand. While they were busy picking them back up and I was busy acting like I helped I quickly pushed one of the bottles between the still slightly open door and the door frame. I froze after hearing Aizawa sensei ask: "Does that mean you found him?" The Teacher aggressively ripped their papers out my hands and rushed off with an attitude.

"Before I start I'd like to remind you, that we can't be for certain yet. We found some old documents wich let us believe could be of help in today's case." "Just tell me Tsukauchi how certain are you?" For a moment there was silence. "Tsukauchi!" "I-I don't know Shôta. The document we found led us to a young boy. He used to visit a hero school together with the victims from all those years ago. I went there and asked if they had any informations about him. All they could give me was some old exams and notes written down by his teachers. According to them he was somewhat of an odd boy. It was very sugar coded though. While I went through the notes one of the teachers spotted me. He said that he had been that boys teacher a long time back. He was able to tell me some more details. Apparently he was the idealistic type. Always criticising the system. He couldn't tell me much more than that though." "What's the boys name?" "You know I can't tell you Shôta. The fact that I'm here telling you anything-" "I know. I know.""Listen old friend. I'm aware of how worried you are especially when someone hurts your students, but right now all you can do is wait and see." Right after he had finished Aizawa senseis phone rang. "And what do you think you're doing, young man?" I quickly turned around. A teacher stood above me. "I was just picking my stuff up" I quickly said grabbed the bottle out the door and started running back towards our classroom.

I frantically opened the door, exited about telling everyone what I had just overheard. But the classroom was empty. Not a single of my classmates left. All of a sudden I felt a weight on my chest. I wasn't sure what had happened but I had a bad feeling.

*a few minutes earlier*
Jiro POV:
Everyone was minding their own business. After talking to Kirishima, Denki had left the room. I looked over to the unusually quiet red head. He had placed his head on the table and seemed to be sleeping. Mina had noticed too and now walked over to check on him. "What do you think Jiro?" I continued my conversation with the others. "Guys?!" Everyone looked over to Mina. "I can't wake him up." Her voice was shaking. Everyone quickly walked over to her and Kirishima. "We should tell Aizawa sensei!" "No, we should hurry to Recovery Girl!" Everyone started shouting suggestions into the round. We couldn't come to an agreement so Shouji just picked him up and started running to the infirmary. Everyone followed him. "Let's just ask Recovery Girls to call Aizawa sensei or something." I heard someone say on their way out. I looked around. Denki wasn't back yet! I ran through the corridors hoping to find him somewhere. After a while I returned to our classroom. "Finally I found you, Denki!" "Where is everyone?" He answered with a rarely serious look on his face.

*a few minutes earlier*
Kirishima POV:
It felt like my head was about to explode. Maybe I should see Recovery Girl. I wanted to rest my head on the table for only a little bit. I closed my eyes. When I opened them again the headache was gone. It was weirdly quiet. I sat up and what I saw was not the classroom I had been in just a few minutes ago. Everything looked so sanitary. White walls white furniture either with sharp edges or round and squiggly. Only some light blue details here and there. There were screens made of thin glass and a wall made of windows. As I looked outside I could see that we were at least 65 levels high and in the distance I could spot skyscrapers high enough to disappear into the clouds and so many of them as well.
I looked around some more when I suddenly spotted two feet peaking out from behind a side table in front of the weird looking sofa. As the person sat up it felt like the earth had stoped moving. In an instand all the emotions I had bottled up over the last couple of months rushed through my body and tears flowed down my face.

To be continued ...

(Damn 50 chapters already?! This story was originally only suppose to be 50 chapters but there's still a lot more going to happen.)