Chapter 11: "The end grabs me from behind!"

No ones POV:
"Tsk, as if the Old Hag would act that way" Bakugo said looking his Mother straight in her red eyes. Her face slowly turned into a dark reddish colour as her heart warming smile vanished. She looked furious for a moment but quickly returned back to her smile. "What are you saying?" Her shaking voice was complemented with a sad tone. "How couldn't I be?" "That's an easy question." Bakugo replied "Just because you look like her doesn't mean you are her. I don't know where you got your research of how she looks but you should have done a bit more research on her personality!" "I AM YOUR MOTHER! And I'm worried, please come back home with me." A tear ran down her cheek. Bakugo's face turned into pure disgust. "Fuck of, will ya? I wont jump in your car just because you have lots of candy and cute puppies at home!" He walked around her to continue angrily stomping through the woods but as he did suddenly a big black screen of ash appeared, forming a circle around him and the fake. Hundreds of people hidden under black cloaks wearing colourful masks emerged from the ash to keep Bakugo from escaping.

Bakugo POV:
Those weird people just stood there starring. I am not sure if they were suppose to terrify me or if they got on the wrong train to a children's Birthday-party but I slowly started to get really annoyed! I decided if all they were going to do is stand there I would just walk past them and if they wanted a fight they can have one. But as soon as I started to move again so did they. Slowly closing in on me. And closer they got the faster they went. And then suddenly they all started running at the same time. Before I could react the women appeared in front of me again. Her smile was as heartwarming as before. It didn't take me long to realise she was holding something in her hand, hiding behind her back. And something told me it wasn't a pat on the head this time.
"I love you more the anything and anyone! Never forget that, my perfect son."
In that moment everything went so fast. I saw the people come dangerously close and the women in front of me. The next thing I knew was this unbelievable pain. A piercing pain in my chest. As I looked down I saw a huge dagger protruding from my chest. On its handle the slim hand of 'my so loving mother'.
The people had finally closed in. While crowding around me they grabbed my arms and legs and pulled me to the ground. My head smashed on the hard forest floor and it went black.

Todoroki POV:
'Maybe I should go back to the cabin? No, I am sure Bakugo will find a way back but I am worried that Midoriya will continue searching for him until it gets dark out. Both of them ran off so quick I am not even sure I am still going the right direction.'
I got more and more worried about both of them as I saw a big, black rain cloud drag itself through the baby blue sky. All of a sudden I felt a shiver going down my spine. I stoped. My chest got tighter and it got hard to breath. I fell to my knees. I wasn't sure how or what but I just knew something was wrong. It disappeared as fast as it appeared. I stood there for a moment to catch my breath. Then I started running. "Midoriya?!" No answer. "Bakugo?!" No answer. I screamed as loud as I could but there was no response. 'They couldn't have gone to far, could they?' With out noticing, the fear took over and I held my breath. 'Please, be alright! Please, be alright!'
"MIDORIYA?!" I ran as fast as I could. "BAKUGO?!" I looked around frantically. I slowly got more and more hectic wich didn't help in finding them.
Then I suddenly stopped. A person dressed in all black appeared. "Who are you?" I tried to look under their hoodie but it got to dark to identify a face. "Sorry, but I have no time for this." I mumbled. I took a step to the left put as I turned my head another person had appeared blocking my way. In just a few seconds they had me surrounded. Someone grabbed me from behind and before I knew it they all started ripping my clothes while pulling and pushing me to the ground. I struggled. All I could do was push them away but there were to many and they didn't seem as though they would give up soon. 'I can't give up! I have to get to Midoriya and Bakugo! What if something happened to them!?' I started to recklessly punch and kick around me. And as soon as I saw an opening I broke free. And I ran. I don't think I ever ran this fast. As I got a dejavu I realised how good I was at running away.

To be continued ...