Chapter 1: A restless night!

(Sorry if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes)

°Between Monday evening and Tuesday Morning - 2am°
Midoriya POV:
I felt a hand touching my back, pushing me a little forward. It didn't even took 10 seconds and an unbelievable pain started running through  my back starting to spread through my hole body. All I could see was Kacchan and Shoto looking at me in pure shock like they've seen a ghost. The pain reached my toes and finally my fingertips too. I felt the infection slowly starting to cover up my face. This was the moment I realised my body was slowly starting to disappear, turning into dust, getting blown away by the wind.

I forgot ... I forgot what I was doing here. What was happening? Am I dying? Is this the end?
I saw Kacchan and Shoto bursting in to tears. I realised that not only were they wearing their hero suits All Might was also there. I couldn't really see much because the infection started burning out my eye balls but I think somewhere further away he was fighting?
Stop! I wasn't allowed to think of that right now. I was literally dying. ... W... Wait I am dying? I AM DYING! I don't want to die! I don't want to leave! What will become of me after death? Is there an afterlife? Do I get reborn? WHY DOES DYING TAKE SO LONG?! What is my last wish? This is the time for my last which, right?
The pain is getting worse! I can't hold it in anymore! Finally, I snapped. I burst out a loud scream full of pure pain.

But before I could think my last thought ...
I felt strong arms pushing me down and shaking me like there was no tomorrow. I suddenly opened my eyes, realising I was screaming and crying. Iida was bowing over me with a worried look on his face. "It was just a dream! Midoriya, don't worry it was just a dream!"
I looked around my room. Uraraka was standing in the core frame, Iida was kneeling next to my bed and I heard a crowed talking in the hallway outside my room.
Right! I am in the UA high school. Quickly I looked on my alarm clock, checking the time. 03:02 am. "Midoriya" I snapped out of my thoughts. "I am fine. As you said: Just a bad dream. Really! You guys can go back to sleep" Iida looked at me with that face I knew to well. It was a mixture of worried grand ma' and crying puppy (Can puppies even cry?).
Suddenly he stood up, wished me a better night and left the room. Uraraka came over and gave me a cold towel. I thanked her and as she left she closed the door. It was slowly getting more silent on the Hallways and the night of sleeping students broke back in. I figured I should go back to sleep as well. It was hard sleeping the rest of the night though.

°Tuesday - The lunch break °
Midoriya POV:
While I was thinking of my dream last night I noticed something: Iida and Uraraka were my best friends. I am doing nearly everything together with them. But in my dream they weren't there. I didn't see them in the background anywhere. Instead of them it was Shoto and Kacchan standing by my side, bursting in to tears. But would they really cry? Maybe they would be a little sad but would it be enough to make them cry?
"Are you even listening?" I looked up. Next to me sat a slightly annoyed and worried Iida. "Sorry, I got lost in my thoughts" I replied to Iida. "Well it wasn't that important anyways. But what is important is that you eat before the break is over." He was right.
I looked over to Uraraka. She looked like she wanted to say something but she keept silent. In the last few days I often had the feeling there was something she wanted to talk about but she always just keeps quiet. To me she looked even a little bit sad. She lensed over to me realising I was staring at her. I quickly turned back to the food in front of me.

To be continued...