Chapter 13: Peace seems to rise once more?!

Todoroki POV:
"I really hope he wakes up soon!" Izuku told me. "Me too" I replied. We were sitting next to the bed Bakugo was laying in. In that moment he slowly opened his eyes a tiny bit. Izuku jumped up from the old armchair next to me . "KACCHAN!" "Uhhhh, You are so loud..." Bakugo replied to his shrill scream.

I was checking how his healing did while Izuku was in the kitchen making some food and tea for Bakugo. After taking off the in blood covered bandages I gently stroked over the already healing wound on his chest. All of a sudden his warm hands touched my cheeks and lifted my head so we were looking right in each others eyes. My body started shacking. I felt my face getting really warm as he looked at me with those beautiful eyes. I must have looked stupid in that moment because Bakugo gave of a little giggle. Him making fun of my surprised and flushed expression made me blush even more. Before I could take my eyes off of him and concentrate on his wounds again he wrapped his arms around me pulling me in for a hug. As his lips moved right next to my ear he whispered "I love you too".

The next day broke in. The sun rose while all three of us were warmly cuddled under the thick, fluffy blanked. The orange pink sun rose behind the green horizon before filling the Bedroom with beautiful warm light. The smell of old wood and the silent breathing of Izuku and Katsuki made me waked up to such an unrealistically peaceful place.

We all sat at the dining table eating breakfast as we suddenly heard a noise coming from outside. We first ignored it but as it got louder and louder Izuku and I decided to have a look. Katsuki first wanted to come with us but we were able to convince him to stay seated because of his injuries.
I took a quick look out of the round window on the door. But through the milky class I could barely see anything. Izuku carefully opened the door. In the little front yard stood a person in a black coat just as I had seen them a couple of days ago. I quickly pulled Izuku behind me. "What is your business here? What do you want?" I asked with a serious tone in my voice. I felt Izukus hand clenching my shirt and holding on as tightly as he could. The person in front of us slowly rose his left arm. In its hand they held a gun pointing right at us. After that I am not sure what appended anymore. All I remember is a million thoughts rushing through my head bringing back memories I thought I had forgotten a long time ago. My body froze and a familiar voice took over my mind. It started planting weird thoughts in my head. Thoughts that didn't belong to me but wich I quickly started to believe.
"Shoot me..." I couldn't believe I said that out loud. That wasn't my thought! I didn't want him to shoot me! I could feel Izukus stare burning into the back of my head as I stood there frozen and out of my mind.

No ones POV:
"Shoot me... go on shoot me." Todoroki repeated in a calm voice. "No..." Midoriya whispered. His grip tightened as his cold hands started shaking. "Shoot me" he said. His grip loosened and he took a step forward before quickly grabbing Todoroki's right hand with his right and held on to Todorokis arm with his left. Midoriya looked up at him with a shocked face and eyes filling up with tears. "Please, Shoto stop..." Midoriya whispered. Todorokis face was blanc. He stared the mysterious person right in its covered face as he repeated again: "Shoot me...". Midoriya loosened his grip once ore and jumped in front of Todoroki. He could now see those dead, possessed eyes of his friend. He quickly slung his arms around Todoroki to make sure he would be save of any bullet being shot in their direction. "Stop! Please, go away! Shoto! Wake up!" Midoriya screamed as loud as he could. The person slowly sunk its gun before disappearing in the woods once more.

Todoroki POV:
'What the hell just happened?!' I realised Izuku was still holding on to me so I said: "He is gone". His body was shaking terribly as he let himself fall to his knees. "I am sorry" I said. He looked up at me. "What?... You are sorry? That's all?" He replied. His voice sounded furious but the expression on his face was different. Then he stood up and slapped me in the face. He held back but it still caught me off guard. "You know how important you are to us right?!" A waterfall started running down his red cheeks. "You know we love you right?! It might hurt just a few seconds for you but we have to live with this unbearable pain the rest of our lives!" I didn't know what to say so I just stood there starring at his with worries and tears filled face while he screamed those words with such anger. "I am sorry. I really am! I don't know what... I don't know what is going on really. I..." I tried to clear up my actions but Izuku was so emotionally agitated that not a word got through to him. He looked at me one last time before he stormed back in to the house.

To be continued ...