Chapter 14: "Am I going crazy?"!

Chapter 13 recap: Todoroki and Midoriya hear a noise outside and find a person in a black cloak pointing a gun at them both. All of a sudden Todoroki is overwhelmed with thoughts wich don't belong to him and Midoriya has to stop him from convincing the stranger to shoot him. Midoriya is so worried and relieved after the stranger left and overwhelmed with what had happened he furiously snaps at Todoroki before storming back in the cabin.

Todoroki POV:
"What am I doing?! What are those thoughts?! What is going on with me? Am I finally going crazy? I think I might have completely lost it this time! Wait, do I really think so? Or is it another thought that was planted in my head? But why? Why are they going after my mind? What are they achieving with it? Maybe thy are testing how strong our minds are? Did they try the same with Izuku but he could resist?
I should tell Katsuki and Izuku. This way I may prevent them from an attack by those thoughts.
...Or an attack by me...
But how do I know it was actually the Spectators and not my own? I have the feeling I am slowly going insane! Like I'm loosing all sense of sanity. I don't want to go crazy! I don't want to loose myself!
Maybe it would be better if I get away from those two before I seriously hurt them..."
I slapped both my hands in my face. "Pull yourself together! Already after just a couple of hours in this thing you started to loose your composure and went crazy until you met up with Izuku. So it's finally time to pull yourself together!" I took a deep breath and went back inside.

"Hey! IcyHot, you ok?" Katsuki asked in a worried and at the same time uninterested way. Izuku must have told him. I looked at the ground. "You know you can talk to us right? If there is anything bugging you we will listen." Katsuki said. It surprised me a little how nice he was all of a sudden. Even though Katsuki and Izuku told me before that they loved me it was a weird feeling. We have never even been the best of friends and now we are a couple? Ar we even a couple? What if these feelings are just the Spectator playing with our heads again? There was way to much going on in my head. I had to think before I was able to talk with the others. "I am going to be fine" I said and went upstairs.
Izuku and Katsuki just looked at each other with a worried expression. While I was walking up the stairs I heard Izuku say: "Does Shoto even feel the same as we do?"

Bakugo and Midoriya POV:
Shoto was upstairs for about an hour then he came back down. Both of us looked at him expectant. First it was only a tear but all of a sudden he bursted out crying and said: "I do love you! Both of you! I really do! And I don't want to die. Really! I don't. I am sorry! I am so sorry! I don't even know what is going on with me. I have the feeling I am going crazy and that scares me so much!" He let himself fall to his knees. We ran to him and hugged him as tight as we could.
Izuku: "Don't worry everything is going to be fine. We are here and we won't leave no matter what. I don't thing you are going crazy and even if we will find a solution together, ok?"
No matter what we said Shoto didn't stop crying for another at least 20min. On the other hand it was probable good he was finally able to get it all out. After he calmed down a little bit we went over to the couch and sat down. Shoto started telling us everything that has been going on with him since he arrived here. And while he spoke we made sure to hold him so he would feel save. Not long after he finished Shoto fell asleep.

Bakugo POV:
Shoto was still laying in my arms. His head placed on my chest as he listened to the beat of my heart. Deku decided to make tea for all of us and went over to the kitchen. While he was still boiling the water Shoto woke up. He looked at me and I gave him a little smile. Our faces where already close but I slowly moved towards him anyways. Shoto then gently pulled me to him and kissed me. Deku stood next to us with a tray and three cups as he pouted : "Heeey, what about me?!" Shoto then took the tray out of his hands and placed it on a little table next to us. I meanwhile pulled Deku on to the couch and we overpowered him with kisses. He giggled softly. After I kissed him on the lips Shoto did too.
And just for a second I wished we could stay here for ever.
Just the tree of us.

To be continued ...
(I just realised I wrote "Bakugo" wrong all this time. I am sorry! I tried to make it right but if I missed one please tell me so I can correct it.)