Chapter 8: Our new little home!

°Dream-World at about 3am°
Midoriya POV:
We were extremely lucky... I think. Because not long after wondering around the forest we found an adorable little cottache. It just randomly appeared between the thick wall of trees. There was no path, sign or anything leading to it. But we couldn't care less. We were so tired and what counted was, we had a place to stay! It looked quite small from the outside but was at least double the size from the inside. The dark red paint on the outer walls was already peeling of. Wild plants were making their way up to the roof covering most of the outside. On the black roof grew a bed out of moss and even a couple of colourful little flowers. I could also see a chimney wich means we would be able to warm up. You couldn't only figure it was old from the state it was in but it also had quit the old building style. The windows were mostly round and had beautiful wood work framing them. The door was beautiful two. It matched the stile of the windows and had a nice looking door knot as well as two lanterns with yellow shining candles on both sides. It had a wooden railing with the same curlicues and detailing as the windows and door. Three steps lead to the entrance with a mailbox hanging on the front wall. It was crammed with thousands of letters that fell on the floor not longer fitting in.
Luckily the door was unlocked and we could enter easily. It was even nicer from the inside! There was a big main room with some stairs leading up to a railinged hallway wich had two doors. The main room had an adorable little open kitchen and a big sofa in front of the fireplace leading to the chimney.
As soon as we entered I started looking around the house. It was cluttered with thousands of unnecessary things. Hundreds of old furniture placed everywhere in a completely disorganised manner. Some of them already started falling apart. The walls were covered with old wallpapers already peeling of as well as paintings and old plates. The shelves were filled with little dusty figures, white cans and vases. There were stacks of books and old newspapers laying all over the floor only leaving the middle of the room enterable. It had a big red carpet with a muddy old sofa infront of a burning fireplace. I must admit that sofa looked really comfortable. I don't know, maybe I was just tired enough that I would take anything.
Upstairs were two rooms one Bathroom with an old sink and bathtub as well as a toilet. It was quit small but enough. The room closer to the stairs had a bedroom. A big old bed which looked like it was about to fall apart stood in the middle. It had a little side table with a vase containing dried flowers and a burned down candle next to it. Just like the main room it was cramped with old clutter.

Bakugo POV:
After I looked around the house for a bit I came back to the main room. Half and half was laying on the sofa his front faced to the backrest. I couldn't see his face but he was probable already sleeping. His shirt had ridden up a bit and I could see parts of his back. It was covered in blue, green, red and purple bruises. On the way here they had told me what happened so I guess it came from his fall. Not that I care or something. I walked over to the open Kitchen and checke if the faucet was working. And it did. Surprisingly it had pretty clean water coming out. That was a good sign I guess. I took one of the towels laying around the kitchen and soaked it in the coldest water that came out of the tap. Then I walked back to the sofa. I carefully pulled up his shirt a little bit more. I slowly placed the wet towel on Todorokis back. He flinched for a moment but kept his eyes closed. I saw a blanket lying on the armrest so I took it and placed it over him. As I turned around to check on Deku he looked at me with a bright smile. "Go to the god damn bed already, nerd!" I quickly said trying to change the topic. "Shhh Kacchan, you are going to wake him up" he replied. "Why would I care, huh!?" I felt my face getting red from anger. "All right, all right. Just keep it down ok?" that stupid nerd dared to giggle at me. "Let's stay in this room, just to make sure he doesn't feel alone" he looked over to IcyHot snoring like an annoying little baby. I rolled my eyes. I was way to tired for his bull5hit! I walked up the stairs and heaved the mattress out of the bed. I carried it to the sofa and layer it down between the sofa and the fireplace. Then I threw a pillow and a blanked on it and muttered "There you go". Deku smiled and crawled under the covers. Then he held his arms open as if he were to invite me to join him. "Are you nuts or something?!" I swear to god I am going to kill that nerd one day! Yeah, as if I would join him. Deku then straightened up grabbed my arms and pulled me down towards him. I was so caught of guard that I fell on the soft mattress. I knew he was slowly getting braver with me but the audacity! I wanted to immediately get off again. "We don't have any other place to sleep... I promise ill stay on my side" the nerd whispered. "Don't think you got away with this" I warned him and let myself fall back on the bed. I made sure to stay as far away as possible from that annoying extra. It took less than half a minute and his eyes fell shut. He tossed and turned for a couple of seconds and endet up closer to me then before. His arm was stretched over to me and nearly touched my face. I grabbed it to throw it back on his side. It was ice cold. I looked up to him he was slightly shaking. I sighted quietly. What annoying brats both of them were! So needy. I slid a little bit closer to him and held him in my arms. It didn't seem to do much so I pulled him closer to me. "This is a one timer. Don't get ahead of yourself!" I whispered in his with green curls convert ear. A few minutes later he stoped shaking.

Todoroki POV:
When I woke up the next morning Midoriya and Bakugo were already awake. They sat at the dining table chatting. As I looked around the house wondering if it looked cleaner then yesterday Bakugo's light smile caught my attention. Was I seeing things? He looked quit handsome this morning. With his hair all ruffled up like this and that beautiful smile. But the way he looked at Midoriya and the way Midoriya looked back. How could I ever compete with that. I guess they simply know each other longer so I had no chance to begin with. I mean I can't blame Bakugo. He is incredible cute and those mesmerising eyes with that matching smile all the time make Midoriya look quit handsome too. Both of them are... STOP! What am I even thinking right now?!
I stood up and walked over to them. "Good Morning" I said with my morning voice. "Good Morning!" Midoriya sure seemed in a very good mood. "Hey extras! I am hungry..." Bakugo grumbled. "There is like nothing edible in this entire house. I checked... Buuuut, you two can turn on your little brains and make sure to find something to eat" he continued. "Why don't you go look yourself?" I glanced at him. "Well... someone should stay here and make sure no one else steals our base or something" he grunted back. "You sound like you got lost in a video game and anyways I could stay here too or Midoriya for that matter" I said. "As if any of you were even in the least bit competent enough to protect an entire house!" He stood up from his chair. Our voices slowly rose as we continued to discuss. His voice significantly more. "Please stop!" Bakugo and I looked over to Midoriya. He looked down on the floor while covering his face with his hands. He stood up. Then he said: "How about I go on my own. You two stay here! Just make sure you guys don't rip each others hair out! And when you don't just want to sit around and maybe want to be useful check if the water coming out of the tap is drinkable, ok?" He sounded angry wich irritated me. "You shouldn't go by yourself! It..." "Well the go with him!" Bakugo snapped at me from my left interrupting me. "Guys!" Midoriyas expression and tone seemed like he got more and more angry "I will go on my own! But when I am coming back you are done and finished with this child's fight!" He angrily grabbed one of the baskets standing around and stormed out of the house slamming the door behind him. "Great, now he is pissed! Happy?" Bakugou scolded me. Then he went over to the kitchen to check the tap as Midoriya asked for.

To be continued ...