Chapter 57 - Revenge

Third Person POV

"With this, Aurora Larove will be taking over all of Carmicheals' operations, stocks, bond, bussinesses and full control of its assets." The lawyer announced before he took the files from Louie Carmicheal.

"Havevyou mo shame? I am your uncle and look at what you've done to me. You took everything that I have accumulated with my own blood and sweat! You're a monster!" Aurora remained nonchalant.

"I should have record that and let you listen to your own words. Didn't you take my parents wealth and kill them to cover your tracks? If there's anyone in this room who should be ashamed, it's you." Aurora watched as Damian IV placed both hands on Louie's shoulder when he tried to reached out to her.

"Settle down. The lady is pregnant. Diana will kill me if something were to happened to her precious daughter in law."

Aurora got up from her seat and smiled at Damian.

"Take care of him for me, will you?" Damian nodded. He waited until Aurora walks out from the room before smashing Louie's head on the table. Louie groaned in pain while Damian takes out a pair of gloves from his pocket.

"It's been a while since I get this much excitement. As the leader, you often order your henchmen to do the dirty work for you. But this time it's different. This time it was a request from my beloved Diana. Yes- it was a request indeed-"

Damian smiled when Louie looks up to him with blood dripping from his nose.

"You shall be the first person who die for the sake of the new head of Larove family." Damian used both hands to grabbed on Louie's neck, preventing him from breathing.

"They said the best way to kill someone is to prevent them to breath. But even I know that much that this is the simplest way to die." Damian let go of his hands and watched Louie struggling to breath.

"You're insane!" Damian was surprised.

"Insane? Me? I'm not the one who took a new born child parents away from her. I am not the one who burned the corpses and make it as if it was an accident. Oh wait- that was you. You were greedy. You were jealous of your brother and that jealousy turns you into a monster. Aren't you ashamed of yourself, Louie Carmichael?"
Louie's eyes widen when Damian place a knife on the table.

"Diana told me to make sure hoy received the most love from me. Should I-" Damian grabbed the knife before stabbing Louie's upper palm. Louie screamed in agony as he tried to remove the knife that seems to be  stuck on the table.

"Stop it! STOP IT!" Louie screamed. Damian leaned forward before placing a finger on Louie's lips.

"Shhhh, hush little baby don't say a word." Damian started to sing a lullaby while carressing Louie's head gently.

"Papa's gonna buy you a mocking bird." Damian suddenly bite off Louie's left ear beofre spitting it on the table. Damian's henchmen look away as their boss lick the blood off his lips. The room was echoing with Louie's endless screaming accompany.

Damian grabbed a piece of Louie's ear before shoving it into his throat. Damian laughed maniacally as Louie began to choke.

"Oh- I can't let you die just yet. Ugh-" Damian grabbed LouieMa chin before forcing him to open his mouth.

"Where did that ear go? Oh!" Damian used his hand to grabbed the ear from the back of Louie's throat sighing at the sight.

"I need to buy a new pair of gloves. And this was expensive too. It was hand made by an artisan from Milan. You should be proud that this gloves enters your throat. It's an honour."

Diana who just walked into the room were surprised to see Louie is still alive.

"Damian, what are you doing? Did you just bite off his ear? God- how many times do I have to tell you off? You should use your mouth to do that. Please rinse your mouth with soap before kissing me later."

Damian didn't expect to see Diana. He smiled at his woman, showing his bloody teeth.

"And use a lot of mouthwash. God-" Diana made her way to Louie.

"You good? Did you had fun with Damian? He tend to play with his prey before actually killing him." Louie throw up in front of Diana.

"Jesus-" Diana shake her head no.

"How dare you show such despicable act in front of my woman!" Damian grabbed Louie by his hair before using his face to wipe his vomit off the table top.

"Is that the glove I gave you? Why would you use that glove for work? Now it's all dirty." Damian apologised to Diana while slapping the back of Louie's head.

"Never mind. Just rinse your mouth once you're done. Use some kind of bleach or detergent to do that if you must." Damian IV was surprised.

"But I'll die if I use bleach, honey! Wait- honey! My lovely Diana! Wait- where are you going?! Sweetie?! Does my mouth smell that bad?!" Diana ignored Damian's question as she walks out from the room.

"This is because of your vile blood! Now my darling don't even want to talk to me! You cause all of this!" The henchmen who stood by look at each other with confusion. They choose to keep their thoughts to themselves.

"Ugh. Should I just kill him? But that would be like letting this man off the hook. Should I put him in the bear's cage? Or should I just throw him inside with the crocodilea? But I will feel sorry for my babies. This man's flesh must be quite pungent. What if the bear and crocodile I smuggled die from poisoning after eating his flesh? Wait- will I die from biting off his ear?" Damian starts to overthink.

"Oh- how about chopping him to little pieces and feed him meat to your enemies?" Damian was surprised to hear such suggestion. When he looks back to where the voice came from, Blanca was waving at him.

"Blanca! You shouldn't be here." Blanca waved her hands off.

"My mother wants me to see your progress. Besides I'm fine. Whoa- mom was right. You really did bite off his ear." Blanca tried to poke Louie that seems to be unconscious on the table.

"Anyway, I think this is a perfect time to ask this. Are you in a serious relationship with my mother?" Damian blushed before giving Blanca a toothy smile.

"Ugh- don't do that. Your bloody mouth makes it even worse. Geez- wipe it off will you?" Blanca handed a handkerchief to Damian.

"Yes! I'm serious with Diana." Blanca hummed.

"Alright. Don't be jerk. Treat her like she's the finest Jews you'll ever have. Don't make her sad or cry. If possible, use your body to shield her when she's in trouble." Damian laughed.

"Of course! Don't worry, future step daugther." Blanca smiled.

"Okay- future step father."