Chapter 50 - My Fair Lady

Svetlana's POV

I pushed Charlie down on the floor when he tried to gaze upon Blanca who sat on a chair with a smile on her face.

"Hello, Charlie. It's been a while since we met each other."

Charlie was about to lift his head when I used my foot to push it down on the dirty floor.

"And stay there."

Charlie let out a hearty laugh before he used every ounce of strength he has to lift his head. Blanca waved his hand, telling me to remove my foot from the back of his head.

"I never imagine I would prostrate myself upon seeing you again, Blanca Vladimir. You became a different person with that pink hair of yours. I like it more when you were a blonde bitch."

I clicked my tongue in annoyance before stepping on his head, smashing his face onto the floor.

"Svetlana, calm down. I take that as a compliment."

I grabbed a hold of Charlie's collar before pulled him up. I slapped his face a few times before showing it to Blanca.

"Charlie, remember the man you killed last time, do you remember the person who pay you to kill him?"

Charlie shake his head no.

"Come on Charlie- you have a imaginative mind. I'm sure you do. Think deep and hard, Charlie. I can only do much to stop Svetlana from slitting your throat with that knife she's holding."

Charlie chuckled. Once again I felt annoyed and without even thinking about the consequences, I stabbed his shoulder with my knife. Blanca sighed while Charlie screamed in pain.

"Svetlana, stop it. I need him to stay sane."

I pulled the sword from his shoulder and just stood next to him. Isn't it easier for this man to open his mouth by torturing him? I don't see why Blanca needs to talk to this man like this.

"It's useless. He won't say anything. I guess I have no choice but to use force."

Blanca got up before she opened the door that leads to the next room.

"Come in."

A woman walks into the room with her eyes widen.

"My God- you weren't kidding when you said you could bring Charlie out from the prison. He's bleeding! Do something!"

Charlie look up to the woman with surprise looks.

"What are you doing here?! No! Don't hurt her! She is innocent! My sister is innocent! Let her go!"

Charlie scream at the top of his lungs. It annoys me so I smack the back of his head. The woman seems confused to what is happening.

"Tell me the information I need and your sister will be free."

Charlie was contemplating for a few seconds before he finally gave up. After Blanca managed to get a full list of name from Charlie, she decided to release Charlie's sister and give him back to the authorities. I stood by, waiting for her orders.

"Don't forget to tell Charlie that all of Avilia's asssets are mine. His ancestors must be so proud of him now. Did he really thought that he could surpassed? I don't think so."

This woman- what happened to her? Like Aurora, she changed. Blanca was docile before and now she's—

"Svetlana. I have a mission for you. This is about Aurora's safety. There's a group of assassins being confine in the underground facility. I would like you to handle them accordingly."

Huh? When did she-

"Sure. I'll be back soon."

This building are supposed to be Blanca's safe house when things gets out of control. She built this place a few years ago and all I can say is that anyone who came to the underground facility doesn't get a chance to see the sun set and rise anymore. They are either dead of being confine as per Blanca's orders.

I am worried about that woman but then again— she is a Vladimir. When I arrived at the underground facility, a few of Volin personal are there to guard the captive.

"What do we have here?"

I asked as I waltz into the room.

"Oh- hang that bastard by the neck. He spits the moment I walk into the room."

I watched as the man was dragged before he got hang by his neck. The man struggles for a bit before he succumb to his death.

"Now, one down, four more to go."

Blanca told me to handle them accordingly. But how should I deal with them? Should I just hang them by their neck? Or should I just torture them to death?

"Hmmmm-"

I hummed as I think of a proper way to dispose these trash. Well, they did tried to hurt Aurora.

"Give me that knife."

I grabbed the knife's handle before pulling one of the guy's hair back. I trace the tip of the knife on his face before carve a image of an apple on his cheek. I am impressed by how much he endure the pain.

"This is fun. Would you like me to carve more on your body while others watch? But I should be fair. You all deserve to be a piece of canvas for my art project."

I should thank Blanca for this. I'm having so much fun.

"Even the devil aren't as cruel as you! How could you do this to another human being!"

Wait- am I tripping of this fucker just lecture me about treating others the right way.

"Aren't you killing people for a living? You're one to talk. Should I shove my fist into your throat and grabbed a hold of your vocal chords? That way you won't be so noisy."

The man screamed once again before spitting at me. Getting spit on my clothes isn't fun. This person angers me. I grabbed the man by his hair before shoving his head into cold water.

"Kill them all!"

I said to the others while I deal with this fucker.

"Paint the floor red with their blood! Make them pay for what they tried to do to Aurora! Make them all fucking pay!"

It's official.

I have lost my mind.