Chapter 9 - Nadine

Blanca's PoV

I stood on the second-floor balcony and watched as people started to arrive. My mother went on a business trip, and I thought hosting a party would be an excellent way to welcome everyone to Lavinia University.

"Miss, are you sure Lady Diana will not mind that you host this party here? Did you ask for her permission?"

I smiled at my mother's secretary and said,

"Nicholas, if no one opens their mouth, I don't think my mother will know what happened tonight. Relax- have fun- we have all the booze we can have."

Nicholas sighed before he remained calm.

"Well, I guess I can keep this a secret from the lady. You're lucky that she has to travel abroad for this meeting. If not, we are both going to get into trouble."

I patted Nicholas's shoulder before watching one of the jock jump into the pool with only his underwear.

"Woooo!"

The guy screamed. I decided to go downstairs and find Aurora and Felicity hanging out in the lounging area.

"Why aren't you two having fun outside with the others?"

I asked while pouring myself a glass of gin.

"Being in a loud place is not my scene. And Aurora doesn't dance, nor does she drink alcohol."

I raised an eyebrow.

"Seriously? You never taste alcohol?"

Aurora nodded.

"I don't see why I should be drinking. Besides, I grew up in an orphanage with a group of nuns. Did you think I would try to drink under their supervision?"

I see. I drank my drink in one gulp before lighting a cigarette while watching the scenery outside from the windows. It seems the bonfire has started, and someone had stationed a chugging station outside as well.

"What are you aiming for by hosting this party? There must be a reason why. Are you looking for someone?"

I am looking for someone. And that person is-

"Aurora, do you remember the person who pushed you into the water fountain yesterday?"

Aurora doesn't say anything.

"Aurora, it doesn't matter if you tell me their names. But it would be easier for me to ask you instead of around, right? Tell me their names. And don't even try to cover for them."

Aurora sighed as she took my cigarette away from me and put it out in an ashtray.

"I hate smokers the most. And the person who pushes me is here. It's Nadine."

Nadine? Oh- I smiled before making my way out from the lounging area. On my way to the backyard, I saw a few people vomiting on the kitchen countertop, and some were too drunk even to function well. A couple seems to be having sex in my living while others are too intoxicating even to stand up.

I made it out to the backyard and looked for Nadine. Nadine was chugging down a beer bottle when I grabbed her hand and threw away the bottle.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

Good- she is drunk, and she doesn't even know who I am.

"Keep your eyes closed."

I stated before leading Nadine back to the lounging area.

"What are you doing bringing this woman here."

I closed the door behind me and locked it before forcing Nadine to sit on the sofa.