Chapter 56 - The Good & The Bad

Blanca's POV

"Oh wow."

My mother was surprised. Who wouldn't? Because I was. I have never imagine myself getting knocked up. And to make matter even more complicated, Aurora-

"You're pregnant too?!"

Aurora nodded. My mother laughed. It was until Yulia walks into the room when she stops to tell Yulia about the news.

"Seriously?! You're both pregnant?! Are you sure?! Isn't that good news? Why would you laughing at them? I could see my little Svet again!"

Yulia is more supportive than my mother who only laughs at us.

"To think Svet would take her time to- ah, that child is unpredictable." Yulia reached out to take my hand and Aurora's.

"As of today, both of you are under the care and protection of Volin. Anyone who try to do you two harm shall face the wrath of Volin."

Yulia must be devastated with the news of Svetlana's passing. But now she seems hopeful after she knew we are-

"Blanca, have you call the doctor for a visit?" My mother asked. I shake my head no. I didn't think of calling for the doctor since I was preoccupied with the news of becoming a mother.

"Don't worry about it. I'll call for the doctor. If there's anything that you need my help with, don't hesitate to reach out. That's a mother's job to make sure their children and future grandkids are okay."

My mother smiled. Whoa- I suddenly felt a chill when my mother suddenly smile like that. That's somewhat ominous for some reason.

"Ah, I can't believe I'll be a grandmother at such age. Aren't you excited, Yulia?" The two continue to talk about the things they wish to do for their unborn grandkids. Isn't it too soon to plan anything? I turned to Aurora who seems to be deep in thoughts.

"Are you okay?"

I asked the lady before smiling at her.

"The Carmichael is basically dead to us. But that doesn't seems the case for the other three who joining hands in killing my parents. Since we got Volin's protection, we should make use of this opportunity."

This girl- is there anything else in her mind right now? I don't know if that's good for the child growing in her belly.

"Aurora, honey- if those bastards give you a hard time, let Yulia handle them. She may lost the use of her right eye but she was once a truly remarkable assasin. That was how she became the new Seraphim Blade."

Aurora seems confused.

"Seraphim Blade?"

Oh- no one told her about the nicknames yet.

"Anyone who gets to be Seraphim Blade are deemed to be the best in the job. Svetlana got the name Grim Reaper of Volin. And as of today, no one has taken the nickname off Yulia yet."

When I was kidnapped, it was Yulia and Svetlana who save me. Those were a great duo.

"I see. But I don't wish to end any of their life. I just want to crush them." Yulia laughed.

"If that's what you wish, Diana is the perfect person for the job. You have no idea how many people's life had she destroyed."

That- I can't deny.

"Do you have anything you want mommy to do for you, honey?"

Cold chill immediately rush through my body when I heard my mother said that. My Gosh-

"I want full control of Rothman's automobile business since it was once belongs to the Larove. The Leroy's took Larove Bank and changed its name. I want it back. And as for the Garcia family- aren't they a bit too comfortable swimming in riches by taking Lovilia Hotel from its rightful owner?"

Whoa! Aurora did her homework well! My mother was surprised but soon she laughed at how much Aurora grown since she decided to take over what is rightfully hers.

"I see you did your study about your enemies like I told you. If only my own daugther follows my teaching, she wouldn't be in so much trouble lately." My mother sigh in dissapointment.

"Anyway, there is a few ways to deal with the remaining family. And if you want some pointers, I can advice you while you're executing your plans." Wait-

Did my mother just offered to reach Aurora how to be like her?! As her daugther, she didn't even offer herself to help me improve myself! Did the Iron Lady finally comes to her senses?

"Eh why are you giving me that look? Are you jealous, my dear daugther?"

I shake my head no.

"Why would I be jealous? Do what you must do." I leaned back to my seat while watching Aurora and mg mother discuss about the things that troubling her. Yulia on the other hand seems to be looking through her phone, searching for something.

"Before the newer descendent is born, I should clean up the family's mess right? Where should I start first? Should I take out the serial killer that has been terrorising the  city or should I handle that new group of drug tycoon that suddenly showing its fang against other organisation? Hmmm-"

Wait, serial killer?

"What serial killer?"

Yulia look up to me.

"You don't know that there has been a serial killer targeting people regardless of their gender and age? Just a few days ago an elderly couple was mutilated while they were on their way to church! You really need to watch the news more often."

Is that so?

"The man even targeting a few people from the high society. And you two are the current hot topic. You two should be careful."

I see. Then I should ask Damian to provide us with wrought security personnel.

"How long would you be here?" I asked Yulia. Even though the Volin headquarters are here, she usually stays in Russia for some unknown reason. I did asked Svetlana before but she seems reluctant to reveal it.

"A few months perhaps. Since my Lana is gone, I need to take care of things here before leaving for Russia."

My mother hummed. I wonder what are the two talking about.

"Alright. That settled it. I know exactly what to do for your next move against those motherfuckers. Oh wait- I will soon be a grandmother. I should watch what I say from now on."

That woman is smiling from ear to ear. I don't have good feelings about this. I know my mother so well. She only smiles when things are beneficial for her. And that woman is reaching Aurora how to be like her!

Should I try to stop this? But it's what Aurora wanted.

"Stop sighing. Just accept it, Blanca. You'll marrying a woman just like your mother."

Yulia said with that annoying smile of hers. My gosh.