Chapter 15 - Secret Admirer

Aurora's PoV

What has gotten into me? I can't even look at Blanca like I used to. After what I've done to her, I should be imprisoned! Blanca doesn't seem to care, but I do. I have been avoiding her and only replied to her questions when necessary.

Oh God- what came over me? I was only trying to tease, but it got to another level when Blanca gave me the attention!

"Aurora- would you like something to eat?"

Blanca waved her hands in front of me. I shake my head no. At this point, I didn't know any food could enter my throat without thinking about what I'd done with my mouth. Blanca smiled before she dismissed the steward.

"You're acting like a virgin. Don't worry too much. You're not the only one who eats me out."

I looked around to see if Nicholas was around, and luckily he wasn't.

"Shut it! You want everyone to know what happened?!"

Blanca laughed at my reaction.  

"Are you shy, Aurora? Anyway, I contacted my mother, who had arranged with the dean of Volin Academy to hire a full-time bodyguard for you. You expect to see her soon. From what I heard, the chosen bodyguards are currently stationed in active war zones. Lucky you to have someone with experience in combat."

Whoa- there's an active war zone somewhere? I didn't know that.

"So whatever happened between us, what do you think about that?"

Blanca hummed.

"An innocent fling? I know you're not ready for a commitment, so why don't we treat it as an introduction to a happy relationship?"

Is that simple?

"Also, my mother asked why didn't you use the credit card that was given to you?"

Huh? The credit card?

"I don't see why I should use it. I still have some money left from my last job. So I've been using my salary."

Blanca hummed. Her humming sounds so scrumptious.

"Start using your credit card. A Larove should spend like a king!"

Nicholas suddenly came in before whispering to Blanca.

"Is it that urgent?"

Nicholas nodded his head.

"Put her on. Aurora, I'm sorry, but I must take this video call."

I nodded before sitting in the corner.

"What are you doing? You don't have to do that. Just relax."

Blanca smiled, but when Nicholas placed the iPad in front of her, her smile disappeared. Who is that woman? She looks like a lawyer who works 24/7 without sleep. I almost forgot that Blanca is someone way out of my league.

Even though she often says she's just an ordinary girl lucky enough to be born into a wealthy family, in reality, she is not just an ordinary girl; she's the next person who would lead a whole organization just like her mother. And so will I-

Will I be able to do it? What if I messed up and ruined the family even more? What if I'm just a stupid young girl who destroys the Larove permanently? How would I continue living like that?

I will start doing my best. My parents did what they could, and I will continue to do what they did. My ancestors built this family- I will do the same. Seeing Blanca working for her family makes me want to be a real bitch. Anyone who stands in my way shall face the consequences.