Chapter 7 - Evil Lunch Lady

Blanca's PoV

I just exited the showers when my mother suddenly barged into my room.

"Someone that goes by Mr Moore called and told me that my daughter made his son unable to reproduce. Care to explain the reason why you gave him an early vasectomy?"

I explained to my mother why I couldn't control my anger, and it seems it's working. She doesn't seem that angry anymore.

"Blanca, I understand you're still thinking about what happened to your little brother. Let bygones be bygones. Those who are involved in bullying are all facing the consequences of their action. So you need to let go and find solace."

I said nothing as I entered my closet and got something to wear.

"But the kids roam free without feeling remorse for their actions. Mom, I'm not going to let it go. Not ever. And I know you're not letting it go as well. You may think I don't know what you've been doing, but I do."

My mother smiled.

"Honey, how's your first day? Except for when you hurt that Moore kid."

Ah- such a classic move from Lady Diana Vladimir. She immediately changed the topic.

"It went alright. Oh, Aurora agreed to take the driving license. And mom- I'm curious about something. Aren't you afraid that something bad might happen to Aurora now that she knows she's a Larove? What if those who killed her parents decided to do something about her?"

My mother hummed.

"Felicity Voltaria is her roommate, right? Voltaria is an old friend of ours. That girl was briefed on what she should do."

As expected from my mother. She always thinks a few steps ahead of others.

"Is there anything you wish to say to me? You see, I'm tired, and I need to sleep."

My mother smiled before shaking her head.

"I'm sorry. Have a good rest. I'll see you tomorrow. And Blanca, stop hurting people. I knew I shouldn't let you learn martial arts. I should have let you learn flower arrangement instead of sending you off to Russia and learn how to defend yourself from your uncle."

I kissed my mother before telling her to leave.

"It's too late now, mom. Good night."

I closed the door and went to my bed.

When I woke up the following day, I received a text from Aurora asking if I could bring her breakfast for her. I was confused because the university provides breakfast for every dormitory student. But I didn't ask her the reason and just agreed.

I got ready and went downstairs to have my breakfast. I told the maid to pack some food, and my mother couldn't help but wonder why.

"You never pack lunch. What's wrong?"

I told her what happened.

"That's weird. But we shouldn't assume the worst. Keep your eyes on her and make sure no one takes advantage of her."

I nodded. I excused myself and went to the university. The first thing I did when I parked the car was call Aurora. Aurora said she's near the square. I grabbed the packed food and went to the university square.

After what happened yesterday, everyone seems to be wary of me. Now, this is what I always dream of. Now that everyone fears me, I don't have to pretend to be polite.

"Aurora-"

Aurora turned around with a smile on her face.

"Blanca- thank you for doing this. I'm so hungry I could eat a horse."