Chapter 10 - With Child

Blanca's PoV

Aurora seems busy reading her notes when I throw a piece of my cucumber in her notebook. She finally looked up at me before throwing it back at me.

"It took me hours to make these notes. What do you want?"

"Pay attention to me. I've been talking to myself while you buried yourself in your notes. It's lunch- eat something and talk to me."

Aurora sighed.

"Ok- I'm sorry. I want to get myself ready before the next class starts. So, tell me- what's going on with your life."

It's been a few weeks since class started, and Aurora has unofficially become my shrink whenever I feel down. It's a pity she didn't take psychology as her major. She's good at making others feel better.

"My mother wants to go to a summit in her place since she cannot come home as expected. She's still abroad, and I must kiss up to older people to invest in our hotels. I don't want to kiss older people. I'd rather be dead."

Aurora sighed before giving me a glass of water.

"Blanca, just go to the summit and return in one piece. It's your duty as the next heir."

See- this woman knows what to say to make it all better. And yes- I'm being sarcastic.

"Come with me. I need a date."

Aurora looked at me weirdly.

"I have to study."

"You can study in the plane."

"Plane? Where is the summit being held?"

"Bulgaria. It's a three-day trip. But- we can visit historical places before the summit begins. Like I said, we both can study together but abroad."

Come on, woman- say yes. I want to date you.

"I have to say no to that. I need to listen to lecturers, do my homework- study for upcoming quizzes."

I sighed mentally before leaning closer to Aurora.

"The Larove family has a mansion there in Bulgaria. That's where the three legendary Larove spent their time with their family. Don't you want to visit where your ancestors dwell in the past? And it's yours. Hell- every single property of the Laroves is yours. Don't you want to see them all?"

Aurora seems intrigued.

"How many properties are we talking about?"

Oh wow-

"Too many to count. There's one in Bulgaria,  a few in France, a couple in Switzerland. You have a whole building in Milan. There's a castle in Scotland and a few pieces of land in Romania- hell, there's a long list of properties that are yours. The lawyer would know how many."

Aurora finally let down her book and smiled.

"Bulgaria, you say?"

I nodded. Say yes- please say yes!

"Well- if you need someone-"

I cut her off by placing both hands on her shoulder.

"Yes! We'll be going to Bulgaria tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?!

The next day,

We're on our way to Bulgaria, but-

"Are you okay?"

I asked Aurora, who had been vomiting everything she had eaten before we took the flight.