Chapter 26 - Loyal People

Aurora's PoV

I was reading on some new material for tomorrow's class when Felicity barged into the dorm with such pale face. It looks like she's seen a ghost!

"What happened to you?"

Felicity was out of breath.

"I- I saw-"

She grabbed my glass of water before drinking it all.

"I saw a male lecturer having sex with a student! And guess what! That student is a man! Can you imagine how shock I was?! Well, of course it's not weird for such relationship but that lecturer is married and he has kids! Man! I should have take some pictures. I could use that as a way to get good grades."

What the hell-

I was about to reply when someone knock on our door. When I open the door, I was shocked to see Lady Diana smiling at me.

"Ah, good. You're not asleep yet. Come on, let's go grab some dinner. Felicity, you're welcome to join us. It seems like you need some food too. Anyway, why are you out of breath?"

Felicity proceed by telling Lady Diana what she told me but the woman doesn't seems to react much.

"Oh really? That mad has done it again. I'll have some lunch with his wife tomorrow. I'll do something. That man needs to be taught a lesson or two. Anyway girls, grab your things, and let's go. Blanca is waiting in the car. She was on the phone. That's why I have to come and fetch you."

Wait-

"Why don't you just call?"

Lady Diana smiled when I turned to her after grabbing my handbag.

"Oh I have to meet the dorm manager and told her I'm taking you kids out to eat. It's better for her to know rather than not. Are you two ready?"

We both nodded as we walked out from the form and lock the door. We folllwed lady Diana from behind and the way she walk mesmerised everyone. The students who were hanging out at the lounge were shock to see lady Diana in the building. Some even dropped the food they were eating as the lady smiled at them.

"And suddenly everyone is gay? Geez."

Felicity whispered to me as we walked out from the building. Outside, Blanca was leaning by the car while smoking a cigarette. She seems to be on the phone with someone. Before we could even register what is happening, Diana suddenly grabbed the cigarette Blanca's mouth and throw it away.

"How many times do I have to tell you to never smoke in front of me?"

Blanca was shocked as she told the person she's on the phone with to call back later.

"Mother dearest, I was stress out and I smoke outside."

Diana took a step back when Blanca spoke. She took something from her handbag and said,

"Here, take some breath mint. Take a load of it. You know how much I hate smokers. Don't take even one step to be like your dead beat father, Blanca."

Blanca raise both hands before opening the door for her mother. She smiled when our eyes met.

"Well, hello there gorgeous. I hope you fine tonight's dinner delightful. My mother just opened a restaurant that serves Russian food. She even imported the head chef and he is an old friend of hers."

Oh wow. I didn't know that we're going to the opening.

"Am I wearing the right clothes?"

Blanca hummed.