Chapter 28 - Lovers

Third Person PoV

Aurora was minding her own business when Svetlana suddenly stood behind her, leaning forward and whispered,

"Do you like that Micheal guy? Because you two seems close to each other."

Aurora was shocked when Svetlana suddenly appeared out of nowhere. She didn't even notice the woman until she spoke to her.

"What the hell are you doing?! You almost gave me a heart attack!"

Aurora placed her hand on her chest before sighing.

"Micheal is a friend. We used to grew up at the same orphanage. He was lucky to be adopted. And why do I have to explain all this to you. Are we even together to begin with?"

Svetlana hummed.

"No but you ought to learn how to read the room. Did you notice how Blanca's reaction is? She may not say anything but she is jealous. I thought you guys are together."

Aurora sighed. She did think they were together because how close they are recently but none of them said anything or even trying to make it clear about their real situation. Both Blanca and Aurora are too shy to ever say anything.

"So none of you confess to each other?"

Aurora shake her head no.

"Wait, this is not your concerns. What are you doing here? Also. How did you get into the dorm? I never heard the front door open."

Svetlana smirked.

"I used the balcony. And you were so immersed in doing whatever you were doing to hear me coming in. You see, Aurora, you're killing me right now. I don't know if I can continue to be your bodyguard without telling you what I feel about you."

Aurora was speechless. She asked herself if this is how it feels before being confess to? She knows that Svetlana has feelings for her. And she is the type to not hide her intention.

"Since Blanca haven't confess, how about we try it out- you know- being in a relationship. Once Blanca has the guts to confess, then we'll think about our future together."

Aurora couldn't say anything.

"I- I don't know. I mean, it would be a lie that I don't feel anything after you save me countless of time from being killed but being in a relationship is a serious matter. I don't want to play with anyone feelings."

Svetlana sighed.

"Do you like me?"

Aurora was hesitant but she nodded.

"Do you like Blanca?"

Aurora nodded again before sitting on the bed with her head down, cursing herself for feeling that way. Svetlana laughed as if it doesn't mean anything.

"It's not a crime to be in a polyamory relationship with us both. Come on, I rather chop off my fingers than letting you go, Aurora."

Aurora was about to say something when she heard knocking on the door. She went to the door and open it just to see Blanca standing at the other side.

"What are you doing here?"

Blanca asked the moment she saw Svetlana inside the room.

"I'm here to confess. What about you?"

Blanca's expression changes. Svetlana find it amusing to see Blanca the way she is now. Svetlana knows that the only way for Blanca to say what she wants to say deep inside is by putting her in the spot. Svetlana wants to see what will Blanca do now that she is here to tell Aurora her feelings.

Will Blanca say something regarding her own feelings to Aurora or will she keep it quiet?

"Aurora?"

Aurora looks up to Blanca before turning her head to Svetlana. She doesn't know what to do or say at this point. She wants Blanca but she doesn't want to let go of Svetlana because she has done so much for her. Blanca was the first who open her heart for love but Svetlana has been the one who takes care of her and listens to her troubles since Blanca is busy with her work.

Aurora takes a seat before burying her head on her palm.

"Well, I have to go. My supervisor has summoned me. I'll be waiting for your response, Aurora."

Svetlana patted Blanca's cheek before leaving the room by jumping off the balcony and disappeared through thr night.

Blanca stayed, waiting for Aurora to finally be able to speak.

"I don't know. I seriously don't know what to do. Wouldn't be it unethical of me to choose both of you? What if I pick you and let Svetlana down? Will she be able to protect me still? I- I really don't know what to do. Am I being greedy for wanting both of you? Or am I just worried that no one will protect me if I hurt Svetlana? Blanca, what do you think?"

Blanca takes a seat on the bed before grabbing both of Aurora hands into hers.

"I know for sure you're not using Svetlana. I saw how you look at her. You didn't even flinch when that woman kill someone in front of you. If that is not love, I don't know what it is."

Aurora was confused.

"Love? How do you know if that is love or you're simply scared for your life?"

Blanca chuckled.

"No, that is not fear. Its love. I should know because that's the face I made when I first saw Svetlana too. Look, just follow what your heart says. Normally that would be the best."

Aurora sighed heavily.

"But my heart says both! It says both! I like you, and I like Svetlana. I'm a sick human being. You should just admit me into an asylum for electro shock therapy. Maybe that will fix this obscene thoughts I have for you and Svetlana."

Blanca suddenly laughed.

"Obscene thoughts? What kind of thoughts are those? Now I'm really curious."

Aurora open and close her mouth but no words were heard.

"I- I was thinking about how cool it will be for me to date two hot girls. I'm sure men who has thin ego would be jealous of me. I mean, you know- I heard dating a Vladimir or a Volin is a statement. And I'm a Larove."

Blanca couldn't stop laughing while hugging her stomach.

"And I imagine you two naked, making me feel good."

Blanca sigh in relief as she wipes her tears.

"Oh, so you want to be able to tell us what to do and what not to do in the relationship? Are you sure you can control us like that? Come on Aurora, tell me. Will you be able to make me beg for mercy and kneel on my knees for you?"

Aurora suddenly look up to Blanca with serious looks. Blanca was taken aback when Aurora gets up and walk towards her. Aurora used her thumb to lifts Blanca's chin with a smirk on her face.

"Oh, are you looking down on me, Blanca?"

Blanca shake her head no.

"I'm not-"

Blanca gasped when Aurora leaned in and gave her a kiss on the neck, before trails off to her neck, leaving small marks on her collarbone.

"Damn, Aurora. Where did you learn how to do that?"

Aurora chuckled.

"I have to confess, I watch porn."

Both Blanca and Aurora burst into laughter.

"I think we should call Svetlana and let her show us how's it's done."

Aurora chuckled before she sat on Blanca's thighs.

"I think we should."