Chapter 34 - Blanca's Vassals

Blanca's POV

I rolled my eyes as I saw my father finally showing himself after leaving with his mistress years ago. This man has the audacity to contact me and ask for money. Of course I refuse to give him any but he said he has bits of information regarding my mother's secret life.

As a daugther, I wish to protect that old woman.

"Well, where is the information you claimed to have, dad?"

My father smiled before he showed me a pendrive in his hand.

"Ah, not so fast. My money. Where is my money."

I clicked my tongue in annoyance before showing him the briefcase I brought with me.

"Now, the pendrive."

My father was eyeing the briefcase before throwing the pendrive at me. I handed the briefcase to him and watched as he reacted to the amount of money inside.

"You're such a filial daugther to your father, Blanca. Now, enjoy the things inside the pendrive. It was hard for me to get them."

I watched my father went back to his car and drove away. I sighed before I went to the car and drove back home. I just want to see the container of this pendrive. What kind of secret did my father found out about my mother?

When I arrived home, I went to my room and immediately turn on my laptop. When the pendrive finally loaded, my eyes widen at the amount of pictures that shows my mother having conversation with the country's influential people.

Also-

"My mother need to see this."

I sent all of the contain inside the pendrive to my mother. It didn't take long for her to come to my room and demand how did I manage to get those pictures and secret documents.

"Should we just make that man dissapear? He knows too much. You know what, let me handle it. Your father is my mistake and I should clean up my own mess. I'll be away for a few days. If you need me, get through Nicholas."

I nodded and watched my mother leave. Since I have a few days of free time, I need to do all of pending assignment. I'm so lonely I could die. Not only Svetlana has to work abroad but Aurora told me she has a lot of assignment to complete and she's locking herself in her dorm.

It's boring to do the assignments alone. Ah, should I attend the soiree instead? I think I was invited to attend an event tomorrow. But first, I need to do my assignments. Argh! Adulting is hard work.

The next day,

Ugh-

I should have stayed home and watch a movie instead. The soiree is boring and everyone seems to be having their own clique. No one even tried to talk to me since they're afraid of what might happen.

I mean, I've always wanted to be a powerful woman but I didn't know it could be so lonely. My mother seems to have eveyone in their toes. Some even kowtows when she's angry.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I hate mustard?! What's so hard to understand such a simple thing?! My God! How stupid can you be?!"

What a sight. How could you treat your partner like that in public? The man literally shove the burger into the woman's mouth like it's nothing. What a pity sight.

"Seriously, woman?! Where's my drink?! Come on! Your father told me to marry you but is this how you treat your husband?! I should have married a man than a spoil brat like you!"

I watched as the man pushed the woman's head with his hand. Ah, I can't take this. I grew up watching my dead beat father abusing the servants. Because he couldn't touch my mother, he hurt the servants instead. So seeing this with my own eyes makes me want to kill the man.

I took a glass of champagne while trying to control myself. Relax, Blanca. You shouldn't meddle in other people's marriage life. It's uncalled for.

"Can you believe this woman?! I wanted the new Audi and yet she bought a Mercedes instead. I thought marrying a rich girl would make my life easier but this woman is the opposite! Don't mention the sex. She's terrible!"

Now the man even go as far to humiliating his own wife in front of his friends. Every guests could hear his annoying voice while his wife tried to hide her embarrassment. This man literally trampling his wife's honor like it's nothing!

The woman- she seems familiar. Where did I saw her before?

"What a pity. Lady Jasmine was the white flower of the elite and yet she's treated like this. Why would her parents allow her to marry that jerk?!"

Lady Jasmine? From the Emery family? Jasmine Emery huh- I heard of her before. Wait- isn't the Emery family on verge of bankruptcy?

"Didn't you know? To save her family, she has to marry that jerk. Lady Jasmine was such a talented businesswoman too. If only her father didn't gamble his family worth, the lady wouldn't married that jerk. I heard instead of saving the Emery family, that man sells most of the Emery assets."

Ah! Yes- that jerk is from the Fredo family. Fredo is quite well known for opening Casino City. Is there any way for me to gain from helping the lady? Should know take the Emery family as one of my vassals?

I remember my mother praise Lady Jasmine's prowess in business before. It's a pity to let her talent go to waste. Oh wait-

I made my way towards the man who continue to openly embarrass his wife before punching him straight on his nose. The man fall back while covering his bloody nose.

"You reminded me of my father. A useless scum who only knows to use his wife for his own benefit. Yes, you're exactly like my father. Ah- now I've done it."

I waved my hand as I finally felt the pain of punching this man hard face.

"Lady Jasmine, you should file for a divorce and be my people. The Emery family has been in a jewellery business for generations. You won't regret working for us. This man isn't worth your time. If you need help, I'll provide you with the best lawyer you need."

The man suddenly laughed.

"What are you spouting about, bloody woman? Who are you to take my little slave away? You have a lot of nerve challenging the Fredo family!"

I sighed. Is this man for real? I guess it's kinda good to meet someone who doesn't fear the Vladimir family. Does the Fredo really think they could touch us?

"Lady Jasmine, is this man for real?"

Jasmine sighed as she stood beside me.

"Yes, I'm afraid so, miss. My husband doesn't know the basic since he was raised by the Fredo. I'm sure you are aware of the Fredo's background. I'm sorry for such sight, Miss. but if the offer still stands, I would like to be your people, miss. Living this life- I had enough. It pain me to see generations of history made by my ancestors being tarnish by this uncultured man."

Jasmine seems surprised by her own words.

"This must be how it feels to have such a powerful backer."

I laughed. This woman- I know for sure we will have a lot of fun working together.

"Oh, dude. Tell the current head of the Fredo family that Blanca Vladimir will be coming for him."