43.

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. OTHERWISE I WON'T POST:(

....

The preparations are going on, the hall is decorated with red and white flowers, light all over .

Everything is looking so mesmerizing. Everyone is busy getting ready to enjoy the night while I am sitting alone in corner watching everyone doing their thing.

I sighed before getting up and walking towards my room because I have nothing to do at all .

Everyone is busy with their husband, eating, dancing, clicking pics and flirting while here I am watching them and getting jealous.

Why?

Because my husband is not here, present with me . He is busy with his office work.

He should be here with me but he isn't.

I told him multiple times not to cancel the plan at the last moment but he did .

I just want to beat his ass right now.

He told me that there's an urgent meeting and he has to go for it .

I told him to send somebody else because these moments won't come back but did he listen to me?

No

I unlocked the door of my hotel room and went inside only to see a black shadow.

A tall shadow.

My eyes widened but I did not shout . I have seen in movies if you shout the person kills you and I do not want that .

I want to live.

I took heavy breaths and started going back slowly finding the door knob .

The only thing my mind is thinking of right now is Arsh.

What if this person kills me? I and Arsh will never see each other again .

This thought alone is enough to make my eyes water.

I slowly kept my hand on the door knob and started turning it, my heels automatically turning back from where they came.

I silently opened the door and was about to get out but ........

I felt a hand on my mouth and another hand shutting the door .

I couldn't shout because of the person closing my mouth.

Tears made their way out as I remembered everyone in my life who is close to me.

I hope they will be able to live happily without me .

I was lost in the thoughts of my closed ones when I heard a voice

"Why the fuck are you crying Aaru?" The voice instantly made my tears stop

My heart beat eventually calm down as I slowly turned around to see that the tall shadow was not of some killer but my husband. Arsh.

He removed his hand from my mouth before moving it to my cheeks, wiping the tears which were falling just a seconds ago .

Because of his scary prank.

I pushed his hands before going past him and bumping my shoulder to his.

I stood infront of the mirror looking at my makeup which is completely messed up now because of him .

I passed him a glare before grabbing my makeup it but soon it got dropped on the table when I felt him behind, lips on my bare shoulder whole hands playing with the hem of my saree .