42

ARSH

"Yes, I want to buy this shop" I told the man standing in front of me.

"But Sir, someone has already booked this shop for rent . I am sorry , I can-" I didn't let the man complete himself before I said

"That someone is my wife. Now listen to me carefully, I want this shop but you will not tell anything to Aarohi , the one who rented this shop ok".

He nodded his head still confused , I sighed before telling hime everything.

"According to Aarohi the shop will be on rent but actually I have bought it . That's it . You will not tell her that I have brought this shop".

He again nodded and gave me some documents to sign on .

"Money will be in your account in few minutes" I told him before leaving the shop and going to my office.

I don't know if I am doing right or wrong by doing this but I just wanted to help Aarohi .

I won't tell her about me buying the shop we she rented because she would definitely refuse .

I reached the office and was going to attend a meeting when I recieved a call , none other than my lovely wife.

I quickly picked up the call.

"Hello Aarohi".

"Hi husband, I wanted to tell you something".

What can it be?

"Yes , go ahead darling".

"Tomorrow I will do the opening of my shop . ofcourse not properly because I still haven't bought it but still tomorrow I will officially start my business. So I am sending you a list of things make sure to bring it with you in the evening. Love you".

She ended the call.

Now who is going to tell her? Maybe the time will!!

....

AAROHI

I quickly wore a beautiful saree and completed my look . I smiled at myself in the mirror before turning around to find Arsh at the door, staring at me.

Outfit -

I raised my eyebrows asking him what . He shook his head saying nothing and slowly started walking towards me , hands in pocket, hair perfectly slicked back, slight beard and perfect tuxedo .

Soon I found myself in his hands .

"I am so happy for you, finally you are going to start your own business."

He patted my head and broke the hug, he had a proud smile on his face .

"Come downstairs quickly, We all will wait for you". I nodded before continuing what I was doing.

I soon finished everything and went downstairs to find everyone already ready with all the material required for the Puja.

Soon we all left together and reached after 20 minutes.

"How are you feeling Aarohi?" Arsh asked keeping all the stuff on the table.

"Surreal, I can't believe still that it's happening"
I hugged him tightly, resting my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat which gives me satisfaction.

"I have a gift for you, you will get it at night" he whispered in my ear before pulling away as all the people came inside .

Soon the Puja started and me and Arsh did all the rituals we were supposed to.

When the Puja got over all elder people came and gave me their blessings.

"I wish that your business grows a lot" dadi said before Patting my head .

I smiled at her before hugging her . "If you are saying it then ofcourse".

-

It was night now, all of us decided to go to a restaurant to have our dinner .

It felt so amazing having dinner with everyone, discussing things, having fun without any stress in life . Best.

I was a little sad in afternoon because mummy, papa and bhaiya was not able to come as they had to go out of station urgently.

I did missed them !

But others made sure that I don't feel their emptiness by staying by my side.

...

"Arsh" I slowly walked towards Arsh who was standing in the balcony drinking coffee.

I snaked my hands around his hot waist, head rested against his hard back .

"Thank you so much" I roamed my hands on his chest, feeling his abs .

"Why Aarohi?" He asked turning around, keeping the cup down on the table, his eyes exploring my face.

"Because you are always here, for me and with me". A smile formed on his face, suddenly he lifted me up in his arms and went towards the bed .

He sat down with me on his lap. "Because I like that . I like to be with you, all the time".

He planted a kiss on my cheeks before pulling out something from his pocket.

It was a red box . He held my hands in his, eyes staring deep into my soul.

"Aarohi, I wanted to gift this to you for a long time since you decided that you are going to start your own business".

He opened the box and there were gold bangles there, with our names engraved on it.

I looked at him with my brows raised . "But why this Arsh? You have already given a lot of things to me and this".

He smiled before speaking again.

"Let me tell you a story".

I nodded .

"When I was young, around 15 or 16 years old . Dadi told me that in her time she started a small business. That time dada was struggling because he lost his job so dadi decided to help him . And do you know that what business she used to run?".

I asked him what?

"Same as your, clothes". I smiled.

"And soon everything was fine again . Dada also got his job back and when he had enough money, he brought some gold bangles for dadi to gift her because she was there for him with him even in tough times".

He took my wrist and made me wear those gold bangles with our names engraved on it.

My eyes met his, what did I do in past to get a man like him?

A few seconds later, I could feel my eyes watering. Hands immediately around him .

"I am so lucky to have you with me" I mumbled before kissing his jaw .

"It should be me saying this and remember I always love to give you gifts but I think this once will be always special"

I nodded and wiped my tears before resting on his chest again.

__

Do vote and comment 🎀

Do comment how the chapter is.

Insta- theprettykahanis