18

~

I stared at him with my eyes wide open

I stared at him with my eyes wide open. My reflexes did not work and I stood there just like that .

And maybe his reflexes were also not working because he was also standing there . He did not care to close his eyes .

Just as I realised what is happening I quickly picked up the shirt in my hand and covered my front with it .

But the eye contained was maintained!

Arsh slowly started coming near me with him only wearing pant as well.

And the next moment he was in front of me and the gap between us was not even 1 inch completely.

I didn't knew when my back hit the wall behind me and Arsh blocked me with his arms on either side of my head .

I could feel my heart beat so fast that it could come out any then or now.

The tension in the room was increasing. His cold fingers touched my neck making goose bumps appear all over .

His fingers caressed my neck and his other hand grabbed my bare waist .

his touch felt so heavenly.

And then I felt his lips on my soft ones . It was so gentle , gentle than a cloud .

I closed my eyes to completely feel it . To feel was is happening!

To feel the love!

The tension!

My hands moved to his bare chest exploring it .

His abs!

God took a lot of time to create him . I am sure.

Slowly and slowly with time the kiss got more intense.

And then more....

His hand went all over my back and mine did too.

Our tongue fighting for dominance ..

And right now it felt like this is the only things which is the most important!

While we're making out there was suddenly a thud sound .

I hit my head on the wall .

"Ahh" . I yelped in pain and held his shoulders for support.

"Oh my god , are you fine ? I am really sorr-" .
He seemed so worried.

"Yes , I am it's just I was too lost in the kiss and forgot there was a wall behind"

I chuckled and touched the place where the wall hit.

But why did my head hit the wall? It ruined everything.

"Let me see it" . Arsh made me sat on the bed and slowly touched my head massaged it to ease the pain .

I kept looking at him through the mirror all the time and kept admiring him .