27

Around 4 pm taiji left with her family

Around 4 pm taiji left with her family . As soon as the door got closed dadi came towards me Patting my head .

"Beta uski baato ko bilkul dhyan mat Dena , she is like this . Says same thing to Everyone. We all know how good you are".
(Child ignore what she said)

Dadi tried her best to console me but that didn't work maybe .

I went to the bedroom and then balcony . The weather was also calm and it looked like it will rain anytime soon .

Wahh!

Even sky if feeling sad for me .

I chuckled and sat there for a few hours. I was feeling at peace like this . I hated Arsh so much right now . I needed him to comfort me but he just went like this without telling me .

I don't have any problem regarding his trips or work I just want to know if he is going somewhere far because what if something happens and I am his wife . I have the right to know where he goes.

He was not even able to drop a single message. I rolled my eyes and after spending hours and like this speaking to myself alone like I am a psychopath. I went downstairs to watch some TV to distract myself and looked like it helped .

I was so engrossed in watching Taarak Mehta ka ulta chashma that I was not aware of my surroundings. The episode was full of horror , today bhide saw a ghost while Daya was doing a ritual to remove her from the society and he got sick .

Everyone was so scared that I felt like I am in that episode myself when suddenly I felt few steps behind me .

Looking back I saw nothing and continued watching tv but held the remote in my hand by chance what is a ghost actually appears, I could kill him / her.

Few minutes passed and I felt a hand on shoulder making me shock , I was stuck .
Sahi Mai bhoot agya kya? I thought and gulped so hardly that if someone was here with me that person could easily hear it .

I slowly turned back with a remote in my hand to find a huge figure with a scary look making me shout like I never did .

My heart beat was so fast that I could feel my heart beating everywhere except the place it should actually beat .

That ghost in front of me suddenly shouted making me throw the remote directly at his face which hit him in his eyes .

"Ouch" the ghost said making me shook . Can ghost feel pain?

But wait this ouch sounds a little bit similar. It's not a ghost , I am sure now .

I went that ghost ....I mean person and it was Rishabh who was standing there holding his eyes .

God!!!!! Did I just hit him with a remote in the eye .

"It was you? I thought it was some ghost so that's why I threw a remote. I am so sorry , sit here let me check"