26

"I love you so much Aaru" I said snuggling into her neck

"I love you so much Aaru" I said snuggling into her neck .

My hand on her back caressing it . "Me too".

I do not want to listen me too , I want to listen I love you as well.

"Me too se kaam nahi chalega , I love you bolo". (Me too won't work , say I love you)

"Acha beta Mai to nahi bolungi batao kya karoge?" (I won't say it , tell me what will you do?)

"Tickle you" "oh wait wait , I will say it".

I was waiting patiently like a puppy to listen to her I love you and my wait was over...

"I love you too" she said it like a whisper but that was enough for me .

How cute she is!

"I am tired" she mumbled and soon dozed off to sleep .

I was also sleepy but my mind was filled with thoughts.

Today we completely shared our SOULS . I did not wanted it to be a rush. I want her to feel comfortable with me . Trust me .

I can't afford her to feel that I am desperate guy or something.

Kisi ka trust mile ya nahi mile , bas Aarohi ka trust chahiye mujhe!!
(Whether I get anyone's trust or not, I want the trust of Aarohi)

~

Now we were back in Delhi and I was sad because I had to back to my normal routine from tomorrow onwards.

We both got back home around 8pm and greeted everyone.

Mumma and dadi were already pampering both of us .

"Ye kya Aarohi beta , ek hafte Kai liye Goa gayi thi usi Mai patli hogyi . Ab Mai tujhe apne hath ka khana khilaungi sirf" (what is this Aarohi? You went to Goa for one week and got thin . Now I will only feed you the food which I made)

Meri mummy mere jagah meri biwi se zyada pyaar karne lag gyi hai ab . (My mom now loves my wife more than me)

"Mai bhi hun aapka beta mummy" . I said sitting down on the sofa . (Mummy , I am also your child)

"Haan haan par ye meri favourite abse" . (Yes yes but now she is my favourite )
As soon as mummy said it Aarohi showed me her tongue teasing me .

Making everyone laugh

We all ate our dinner and we showed them the pics we clicked and the food we ate , activities we did and also later gave them the gifts we brought for them .

Gifts were chosen by Aarohi only as she is an expert in this . She already knew what everyone likes .

I headed to my room to change and unpack my things and Aarohi was still talking to Everyone.