22

GUYS THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER REVIEWS WERE VERY DULL . LOOKS LIKE I AM DOING A BAD JOB IN WRITING AND MAKING YOU ALL HAPPY.

I WILL TRY MY BEST TO WRITE THE BEST AND ALSO I HAVE DECIDED ONE THING THAT I WILL PUBLISH EVERY CHAPTER ON SUNDAY NOW BUT IF THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER DIDN'T GOT ANY REVIEW OR SOMETHING I WON'T.

PLEASE GUYS PYAAR BARSADO!!!

I still have half day to pack my clothes but I needed some more time .

I took the suitcase inside the dressing room and opened my cupboard there .

I have already made a list what to take and what to not because ofcourse I have to do shopping there as well .

I took some floral frocks and some jeans , tshirts and shorts and kept them perfectly in the case .

And now it was time for the main things!

I opened the special cupboard and smiled mischievously .

This cupboard only had my personal things .

I made sure to keep them nice and clean and wear them at night!

And finally I was done after 1.5 hours . I laid down on the floor to give my back some rest and didn't realised when I dozed off.

 I laid down on the floor to give my back some rest and didn't realised when I dozed off

I came early today from office to pack my clothes as we are leaving for Goa tomorrow.

I met everyone and then went to bedroom and did not found Aarohi .

I called her name out loud but still didn't found her . "Maybe she is in the dressing room".

I opened the door of the room only to find an unconscious Aarohi on the floor .

I felt like the floor below me slipping. I quickly ran towards her and took her head in my lap.

How did it happened?

"Aarohi....wake up" I patted her cheeks and called her .

I immediately took some water from the glass and splashed it on her face but that didn't made any difference.

"Aarohi , ple-ase" I took out my phone to call the ambulance when suddenly I heard her whimpering .

I kept the phone down while she sat down and streched her hands .

I felt relieved. I was worried

"Oh I slept here only" she chuckled and stood up .

"By the way when did you came back?" She asked me while I just stared at her .

I left the room and removed my socks and shoes followed by my shirt .

I took shorts and t-shirt and was going to get inside the bathroom when she stopped me .

"You didn't told me Arsh" she said rubbing her eyes .

I took a deep breath to calm myself down. I am angry because how can she sleep on the floor like she is dead .

She does not even know how worried I was.

"Tell na" .

"Why the fuck did you slept on the floor , if you were tired you could just have walked few steps and then sleep on the bed".

I said while gritting my teeth but being aware that I don't have to raise my voice . I won't do that

"I slept on the floor accidentally, I was so tired due to packing for hours and then just laid down for a few minutes not knowing when I slept"

She explained herself.

"Yes but do you know how worried I was . I thought something happened to you . I felt my world being end".

I said the last 3 words in slow voice . I was worried but she is smiling right now.

"What did you just say?" She asks holding my hand and smiling cheekily .

"Nothing, now let me get fresh" .

I told her and turned to go inside "cutie" she said and walked towards the bed jumping.

I chuckled and locked the door . I looked myself at the mirror and found my cheeks red .

I patted my cheeks for a few minutes and then went to shower .

Aarohi tum kuch to kar Rahi ho mere Dil ke sath shayad!

~

Hey everyone
I know this chapter is short but my exams are starting again so 🥲🥲.

Wish me luck but don't worry I will post soon again💕