35

AAROHI

It's been almost one month since that kiss incident happened and I make sure to stay away from Arsh in front om mummy because I am too embarrassed.

But why should I be embarrassed? Pati hai vo mera !

(He is my husband)

But still😭.

Currently I was getting ready to go Arsh's office . I had almost learned everything I needed to , it's only that I need to finalise some things and only he can help me.

Taking my purse in my hand I made my way towards the car which was waiting for me outside the house .

Sitting inside it the driver started the car while the whole ride I took a short nap .

Upon reaching the office I found out that Arsh was not in his office.

"Sir is currently outside for some meeting so you can just go back home" said kriti , his new secretary whom I absolutely hated.

"No , I am absolutely fine . I will just wait in his office I said and turned around to move to his office when I heard her say .

"You are only his wife and nothing else , It's his office and only workers are allowed "

I sighed . This bitch!

"I am his wife and that means I have every right on him and can do whatever I want . You are no one to tell me but just a secretary so do your work and no need to interfere in my things . It's my choice if I am here to meet my husband or anyone, no one can stop me".

Each and every word I said and I meant it . Who is she to stop me? I am his wife and I have my rights on him .

What does she mean by just a wife?

Annoyed , I went inside his office and sat down on the couch . My mood was now like garbage just because of some shit.

I looked at the clock and felt a little good when I realised that Arsh will be back pretty soon .

Opening my laptop I made sure everything was set so that I can show everything to Arsh and then finalise things .

Not soon but soon I will start my own business. I can't believe it.

"Make sure to do it by evening or you can leave this company"

I heard a voice coming inside the office and looked to see Arsh talking on phone . Finally he arrived .

My mood which was ruined now suddenly got much much better upon seeing him . He has some magic .

I excitedly went towards him who sat on his chair not even giving me a glance .

A few seconds later the call ended and finally he looked at me.

"From how long are you here?" He asked, his voice sounded a little off . Did something happened?

"Not too long , did something happened?" I asked sitting in front of him . "hmm" .

Hmm?? Just a hmm . Something definitely happened.

"Did you select everything?" He said going through some files . "Yes , just need to confirm from you and then everything will be final".

With excitement again I went to bring my laptop and show him everything I chose.

"See here" I said keeping the laptop in front of him so he can go through it .

"I will see it later , I have some work now . Do more research and choose till then".