28

"Yes he told me he is coming today" Rishabh said while applying ointment on his eye and I nodded

"Yes he told me he is coming today" Rishabh said while applying ointment on his eye and I nodded .

Aane do Arsh ko , batati hu Mai inko!.

I poured the milk in the utensils followed up by tea leaves and sugar and the smell only of tea can cure my headache.

"Mummy parathe bhi ban gaye?" I asked her while the tea was boiling.
(Mummy are parathe ready?)

"Haan beta bas chutney reh Rahi hai vo to baad Mai ban jayegi" I nodded at her and turned of the gas as the tea was done .
(Yes only sauce is left , it can be made later too)

While I was busy pouring the tea in the cup the bell rang and he is back!

I was so excited to meet him but I am helding it inside . I am angry at him as well so my anger is overpowering my happiness.

"Aao Arsh" dadi said and greeted him back with a smile while I was still in the kitchen. I had already poured the tea in each cup but I was trying to make myself busy so that I don't get to face him .

Ofcourse I am busy!

"Mummy , you go and meet him and I will make the chutney" I took the chance and mummy went outside while I prepared things for the chutney.

I could hear their talks because of all of them being so loud . "Aarohi beta tum bhi aao" I heard dadi say (Aarohi , you also come)

"Dadi bas ayi , kaam kar Rahi hu" and chutney usually takes 5 minutes to get ready but I did everything on 0.5x speed so the chutney took almost 10 minutes to get ready and till now everyone was on the dining table waiting and even Arsh had come down after washing his hands .

I took the bowl which had parathas in it and kept it on the table when my eyes met his but I was too fast to look away .

"Aajao beta baitho" I nodded and sat down but not beside Arsh but beside dadi because there was an empty as well .

I took my cup of tea and when I moved forward to take some parathas my eyes met his again and he asked me 'whag happened' but I again looked away and continued eating.

"Ye Teri aankh bhoot jaise kisne saja di hai?" Arsh suddenly asked while pointing at Rishabhs bruised eye .

(Who decorated your eye like a ghost?)
"Everything happened because of you" he said and everyone laughed making him confuse .

"Ab ye sab chodo aur aage ke liye ready ho jao bhai" Rishabh said winking at him and he got more confused.
(Now leave all this and get ready for further)

"By the way , why didn't you change your clothes beta?" Papa asked him when he saw he was still in his formal clothes.

"I will go to the office for some time . There's a lot of work" .

Wahhh
Wahhhhhhh
Wahhhhhhh.

He has to go office on sunday as well even though he came back from a business trip just now like not even an hour ago .

"Today is Sunday take some rest" .

"Yes but I am a little busy so that's why" I rolled my eyes and continued eating even though my appetite was long gone when he said he will go to office even on Sunday.

I quickly finished my breakfast and stood up "I have some work so I will go" Except Arsh everyone understood now that why I was doing all this .

I kept the plate in kitchen and headed to the bedroom and I knew what to do .

If I have to show him what I am , I will hide behind the door when he will enter inside and then quickly escape out so that I won't face him .

I patted my shoulders like I am proud of myself and sat down on the bed for few minutes until I heard his footsteps.

I quickly hid behind the huge door and the next second I heard the knob turning around the door opening.

As soon as Arsh was inside the room looking around I took the chance to get out of the room when suddenly the door in front of me got shut and someone held my hand .

My plan got failed. I cried internally.

"Aarohi what is this?" He asked pulling me closer with the hand he held but with my other hand I held the door knob and tried opening it when he closed it with his hand again making me angry .

"Leave me" I told him and tried to make myself free from his grip but he pushed me towards the door and hovered above me and now there was no way I could escape.

"Look at me" Whag does he think of himself? Is he a king that I will follow what he says .

"Aarohi" whenever I hear my name from his mouth it feels so good but I don't have to melt here .

"Aarohi Malhotra" Haye Mera dil .

"Go to your office na , why are you here" I looked at him angrily in the eye and tried to push him but all my energy was of no use because he was much more stronger than me.

"Look at me atleast" his soft voice reached my ear and my heart me to look at him once .

"Hmm" I looked at his handsome face which was staring deep inside my soul.

"What happened?" . He asks putting his hand on my cheek and caressing it . "What will you even do ? Go to the office" I pushed him aside again and moved towards the balcony.

"When you don't even have time to tell me you are going somewhere so don't even ask me" I told him and looked around but not at him again .

"Acha to humari biwi humse naraz hai?" I felt his footsteps behind me . Ofcourse I am angry .
(So my wife is angry from me?)

"That's why you were not picking up my call and did not even greet me" I heard a chuckle from him before he came in front of me.

"Listen Aaru , I am sorry . I know you are angry but you were sleeping and I didn't wanted to disturb you and also I got so busy there because there was a drop in our shares and I was worried . It was filled with tension and hence I couldn't even tell you on phone".

He clarified himself and I nodded but didn't said anything.

"Yaar mereko silent treatment mat Dena , mai mar jaunga".. I felt his hands around my waist making me smile internally.
(Please don't give me silent treatment, I will die)

I rested my head against his chest and enjoyed the warmth his body gave me . "I promise that from now on I will never go anywhere without informing my wife".

I really enjoyed doing this .

"Acha ye btao ki taiji aayi thi to kya kya hua tha?" And when he said this I felt my entire body system burning.
(By the way , taiji came so tell what what happened?)

Why did he have to bring that topic up?

Not even a second and I could feel tears in my eyes remembering that incident.

"Aarohi".

~~

Aye!!
Vote aur comment kar Dena 😋.
Then I'll publish the next chapter soon💗
Love you
Note- guys insta p reach badi low h pls interact there as well😭