30

Her hands opened the last button of my shirt and she immediately removed it

Her hands opened the last button of my shirt and she immediately removed it . I looked at her adorable face and saw how her eyes were eye fucking my chest .

"Definitely I got such a handsome husband". Her hands went to grab my face pulling it closer to her , her pink soft lips came in contact with my lips .

Whenever our lips come in contact I feel something different, something better .

I could feel the taste of her strawberry lipbalm in my mouth as her lips entered my mouth exploring it .

Such a good kisser my wife is!

I grabbed her from her waist and didn't knew that even a little touch of mine will make her moan now. "Ahh" She moaned in between a kiss which was a melody to my ears .

Our tongues started fighting for dominance and I won again . I made sure that all her lipbalm which she applied will be messed up .

"Fuck it" I pulled out of the kiss for 2 seconds before I grabbed her neck softly and smashed my lips on her lips again .

Kissing her makes me go zooby- dooby from inside .

My hands travelled to her back to untie the dori of her kurti while my eyes adored her .
In one second I was able to untie the strings and pulled down the kurti from her shoulder leaving her just in her bra which was matching with the kurti she was wearing.

My lips slowly travelled down to her neck sucking on the skin there like I am so hungry. My teeth dug onto her neck's skin leaving a purplish - red mark there .

"I love when I make art here" I spoke touching the mark which I just made "and I love when you mark me" She was definitely shy in saying all these stuffs but still .

My girl!

A few seconds later my pants , her bra and leggings were on the floor leaving both of us just in underwears .

I made her lay down on the bed and hovered above her sweet smelling body , my lips were traveling towards her chest when suddenly her came in contact with my lips .

She seemed tensed . Did I do something wrong?

"I am sorry if I did something wrong-" I was almost about to get off her when she held my neck and pulled me closer. "no , whatever you do can never be wrong it's just that-" .

She paused for a few seconds before continuing "What if someone hears us? It will be so embarassing" her words made me chuckle.

Looks like I forgot to tell her that every room in this house is soundproof.

"Chill love , it's soundproof. No one will hear what we are doing".

After hearing this her actions were so fast that she didn't wasted a second in continuing what we were doing.