19

Is what Raghav saying is right?

He knows me from years so he must be able to tell the differences in me and everything.

Is he actually right?

I shook my head to avoid all the thoughts and went where Aarohi was.

"Hey Arsh" Ridhima greeted me . But how did her and Aarohi met each other right now?

"Hi Ridhima . How are you?" "Fine and you? Now you are married with such a lovely girl . You are so lucky" .

I smiled at her words and glanced at Aarohi and she was also smiling.

"But how did you you two met eachother?" I asked out of curiosity.

"We both work in the same field so we know each other but a little bit" .

"Yes and we have even work together on a project once" .

"That's great" .

I replied.

I know Ridhima because of Raghav . She is his cousin and used to stay at his house for studies .

So I also know her kind of!

"Ok so I' will take my leave now. Bye" Ridhima left "let's give the gift to raghav" .

Me and Aarohi went to raghav again to give him the gift we brought.

It was AAROHI'S choice . She said that Raghav will love this gift .

She told me when buying gifts for someone if a person doesn't know what the other person like you can gift him something related to their personality or some decor items .

They never fail!

"Happiest birthday Raghav . May god give you all the happiness" Aarohi handed him the gift .

"Thanks bhabhi . Ab aapne bola hai to Khushi milegi hi" (now you have said then I will get happiness".

She laughed .

Her smile. Lovely!

~