36

-ARSH-

The door of the office closed as Aarohi left it . I closed my eyes in frustration due to the work .

I sighed heavily knowing that I could not go behind her right now because leaving the work even for a second right now would result in sometime big and bad.

I quickly dialled the receptionist number and told her to see Aarohi and she said yes. I know that Aarohi will not go home back .

Continuing my work I tried to complete it as fast as possible and finally 2 hours and it was done .

I closed my laptop and went to lie down on the couch for a few minutes to give my body some rest when my eyes came in the contact with Aarohi's phone and purse . She left it here?

I quickly realised that Aarohi hasn't come back yet. Picking up my phone I called at home to see what if by any chance she went back even though I know she didn't but let's confirm it.

"Hello mummy" "haan beta bolo acha ruko mat bolo aur meri suno" (yes child speak , wait don't speak and listen to me)

Mummy bhi na!

"Yes" "when will Aarohi come back . I actually wanted to ask her something and she is an expert in it so".

That means Aarohi is here only "she will come back with me". I ended the call and made my towards the down floor .

"Shruti where did Aarohi go?" I asked her not wanting more seconds to waste now.

"Sir she probably went to the restaurant beside but I think she is not there anymore because it has been some hours". I nodded and went outside to search for her .

I can't even call her . Where did she go?

I started walking here and there , the whole area to find her . Asked Everyone about her when suddenly I saw someone sitting in a garden.

Finally, my wait is over .

Fastening my steps I started walking there but till I reach she disappeared. Did she saw me??

-AAROHI-

It was around 5 maybe when I saw Arsh here . What is he doing here?

I quickly stood up from my place and went somewhere else . Why? I didn't wanted to talk to him .

I went to the other side of the garden where there were many things which would keep me hidden from him .

On reaching there I saw a place again and moved to sit there and to hide as well when suddenly I bumped into someone.

Andha!

I looked up to see him . What???? How did he came here now?

My eyes widened and I quickly turned around to leave but he held my hand and pulled me closer to him .

"Aarohi" I rolled my eyes and tried to free myself from him .

"Leave me Arsh , I don't want to talk to you".

"But I want to talk to my wife and I will". Ab kya faida .

"But I don't want the husband to talk to his wife so leave".

Within seconds I could feel myself in his arms . His arms carefully around my waist like he does not not want to leave me.

"Arsh we are in public" I told him when I realised yaha pe to Puri Sabah hai

"2 Seconds, I am tired . It helps me". And as he said 2 seconds later he pulled out of the hug and smiled lightly.

His face showed how tired he was and all my anger went down a hill . His eyes showed tiredness and his stiff neck was clearly visible.