4

I had already agreed to meet Aarohi , the girl my parents want me to marry

I had already agreed to meet Aarohi , the girl my parents want me to marry . I was working in my office when suddenly I heard the door open with a loud noise and I know who can do it .

"Ok now what do you want Rishabh?" I asked
in a stern voice . "Why are you speaking rudely my brother?" He is my younger brother and a very spoiled kid because he is the youngest so being a responsible brother, I am always strict to him.

"Tell what happened?" I asked making him laugh . He is definitely up to something. I am sure .

100 percent sure.

"You know the girl who you are going to meet today. I am going to give you the best advice right now" "what?" "Just say yes to this marriage "

Is he drunk or something? Because he knows me well . He knows that I don't want to get married right now .

"Pi paa ke aya hai na to rishabh?" ("You came here after drinking right?"). "Huh?Naa!" .

"So I hope you know what you are speaking" .
Ye aadmi satka hua hai (this guy is crazy) .

"Listen Arsh , that girl I stalker her and believe me she is so beautiful. She will match with you and you both will look best . You both will be the best couple in the world" .

I am hundred percent sure he is drunk .what the hell is he even speaking. "Rishabh., you know me well but still speaking rubbish" "believe me arsh, I am not even kidding and I heard sad saying that her nature is the best thing. The best , she is sweet to everyone in this world and very hard working" .

"Listen Rishabh , don't talk to me about marriage please" "you know what Arsh, I am warning you that saying no to her will be your biggest loss ever. Mark my words" . And with that he left .

Is he being serious? Oh god.

Time skip

I had already arrived at the restaurant where we both were supposed to meet and she was late .

45 minutes!! Even though I also reached 10 minutes before.

I was using my phone when got a call from an unknown number, I picked it up and heard a female voice.

"Hello" "yes " "hi I'm Aarohi actually I am at the restaurant but I can't find you so" "oh I am waving my hand can you spot me Aarohi" I said and ended the call and soon heard a soothing voice calling out my name .

I turned around to see a girl standing in a anarkali suit , hair open . Ok...so she is Aarohi.

I didn't saw her before but indeed she is beautiful.

We both sat down and started talking about here and there and when I told her what I do she was feeling sad for me .

Because she thought that at such a young age I am working this much but when I told her I am 30 she was shocked .

Maybe no one told her about my age .

I knew that she is 5 years younger than me but I didn't had any problem with that . Wait why I am thinking this? I am not going to agree to this marriage, right?

While I was talking to her I could feel my phone vibrating but didn't looked at it because I know who it is.

And like this the time pass and it was time to leave .

I asked her if she wanted to eat ice-cream but got to know a fact about her .

"She gets sick when she eats something cold".

...

It was pretty late so I thought of dropping her at home . "Let me drop you at home ok" I told her but she refused.

"No it's ok , why are you worrying. It's fine" but I refused because I am a gentleman. I can't leave a girl alone at night and let her travel alone in delhi.

"It's Delhi Aarohi, let me drop you" and that made her concern so she agreed .

"You are right, traveling alone at night is really unsafe" she said "don't worry I am here right" I said making her look at me with a questionable expression.

And again the time flew and I dropped her at her home. As I opened the door for her she came out before bidding me a good bye.

"It was nice meeting you Arsh" she said and left before I could say something .

I also sat back in the car and drove back home not knowing that my family would have already started the preparations for our wedding before we even answered yes or no.

I came back home after Arsh dropped me here and as soon as I stepped inside the house mumma came and started shooting me with all the questions.

"Are usko andar to Ane do Kam se kam" (atleast, let her come inside the house) bhaiya said and I sat on the sofa .

"So how was the meeting with Arsh?" Mumma asked but before I could say something dad spoke .

"I am sure it would have been nice , right Aarohi?" "Oh really dad? How are you so sure. What if I say no?" I teased making him say .

"I am sure you can't say no" papa said and I just shook my head. Do they already like Arsh so much?

"No I am going to get some rest , I'll meet you guys in the morning" I said this to avoid any questions being asked for marriage now because I don't know how to answer them.

But did I enjoyed this meeting? What should I say ? yes or no?

I just can't say yes to marriage like this just because the person in front of me is nice , right?

It's about my career . A persons whole life changes after marriage and it gets difficult to manage everything together. I have seen my mom and dad going through the same thing but they fought with the problems and love between them grew .

But now the time has changed , people are not ready to compromise their career for love and marriage.

And what if just like me he was also forced to meet me .

"Story of both the sides can be a lot different".

~~
Hey everyone!!
Thanks for reading and make sure to vote , comment down and follow me .
💗

(1066 words)