13

~~

Currently we were having dinner

Currently we were having dinner . There were plenty of dishes and all of them tastes absolutely delicious.

Me and Aarohi were sitting opposite to mom and dad. All the time they both kept filling my plate and in the end I was so full that I couldn't even move .

"Want some more?" Aarohi asked and quickly I joined my hands in front of her . "Mere pair itna bhar chuka hai na ki ab saas ki bhi jagah nahi hai" ( My stomach is so full that I don't even have room to breathe.)

She laughed and then handed me a glass of water .

Before a few minutes when I asked her what happened? What is wrong ? She stard crying . I didn't knew what was wrong .

I kept comforting her and then she finally spoke "I will tell you later b- but..." She stopped .

"But what?" .

She sighed and said .

"Promise me yo- you won't do something wrong or get angry" . She looked at me with teary eyes .

"I promise hmm...now let's feed you something " she nodded and we both went towards the dining hall .

Time skip-

"I think I should leave now" I said but I heard a big no from everyone.

"Why so early beta? Jao thoda aaram karlo thike. Aarohi jao inko sath Mai lejao apne sath" (go and get some rest ok . Aarohi go and take him with you) .

"Thike , Aao" (ok , come) . I followed Aarohi towards her room .

The room walls were white , her bed , bedsheets , study table ..... everything was white.

"Do you love white colour?" . "Um...not actually but it looks good so yeah" .

She sat on the bed and I did too and now there was a silence which I decided to break .

"Now tell me Aarohi what is the reason behind your sadness? You are looking so gloomy . Why are you not happy when you met your parents hmmm?" .

I asked her too many questions at once . She let out a huge breath before looking at me with her black eyes with long , thick eyelashes.

"I do not know if you know this or not but ...... I don't know how to say" she closed her eyes in frustration.

"Say it Aarohi , It's not like I will judge or something" .

"Ok so....do you remember our sangeet night?" "Yeah , 2 days back only it happened".

"Right , so at night when everything was over and I was going back to my room . There was this one room whose door was slightly open .

And not intentionally I looked inside and saw my parents, bhaiya and your parents and rishabh there and it looked like a very important meeting.

I know that I should have not listen to their talks but I did and...."

She stopped in the middle and looked down .

"Aarohi" .

Her eyes welled up again . Is is something serious?

"Our-paren-parents cheated us Arsh" she started crying making me worried.

"You know when dad got sick and he told me he is not sure that how many days will he be live . He told me that he wanted to see her only daughter getting married in front of his eyes .

We both at first were not agreeing to this marriage right? But after our parents told us this or I can say blackmailed us we agreed .".

"Wait? What does blackmail means here?".

"Papa asliyat Mai bimar nahi the , vo ekdum thik the . Hum dono ne jab shadi karne se mana kardia tha to tumhare aur mere papa mummy ne milke ek plan banaya tha jisme vo natak karange ki papa boht bimar hai aur unke paas zyada samay nahi hai jisse hum dono ek dusre se shadi karne ke liye man jayenge aur vo log jaisa chahte the vaisa hi hua. Unlogo ne humse jhoot bola par jabtak Hume pata chalta tabtak bohot late ho chuka tha . Maine ye kabhi expect nahi Kia tha ki hamare Ghar wale Aisa karenge . Aisi bhi kya majboori thi? Mujhe shaadi se koi takleef nahi hai par mujhe boht dukh hua ki unlogo ne humare pyaar ka galat faida uthaya Arsh. Maine to ye kabhi bhaiya se bhi expect nahi Kia tha . Mai unpe sabse zyada bharosa karti thi par" .

( Dad was not actually sick , he was fine . When we both disagreed to marry so my parents and your parents made a plan where my dad will act that he is really sick and has very less days to live so that we both can agree to marry eachother. They lied to us and till the time we got to know it was too late . I never expected that our families will do this . What was their necessity? I did not have any problems in getting married but I felt really disheartened when they used our love . I never expected such thing from bhaiya , I trusted him so much" )

She told me everything and I was shocked . My mind when to that day when dad told me that Aarohi father is not well and dad also told me that you never know what will happen in the future . I thought that he is saying what he actually thinks ...from his heart but didn't knew that it was a plan to make us marry each other.

I was so angry right now .

"You promised me you will not get angry" .

I nodded at Aarohi words and calmed my anger in front of her .

A few hours later I finally decided to leave . I bid everyone good bye and left for home .

I had many questions to ask mom and dad
How could they do such a thing? They could have directly told instead of lying. They were the one who thought me not to lie and they themselves lied about such a big thing.

I quickly reached home and barged inside the home with anger .

"Oh so how was the-" mumma asked me but before she could complete her words I started speaking.....more like shouting.

"Mumma , what did you and dad do? You guys lied to us? So that me and Aarohi can marry each other. You lied about someone's damn health . You lied that her father was going to die . Dad blackmailed me . How can yo-" .

"ARSH" . I heard Papa's voice . He came down and said "why are you shouting?" .

I realised that I should have not talked to my parents like that .

"Sorry , but mumma and papa I didn't expected this from you guys" .

I stared walking towards my room when dad stopped me .

"Arsh wait" .

"Let's talk and clear everything" .

~

"I know you must be feeling angry but we did it for you guys . We guys wanted that you marry each other. I know that it was a very bad plan but I am really sorry Arsh" .

He looked down . I sighed and said . "Papa it's not like I am against this marriage or I hate it ok it's just that I am really sad to hear that you lied to us . Blackmailed us" .

~~~~~~~~

Heyy guyssss!!
Hope you all liked this chapter.

Vote , comment,follow.

Insta- theprettykahanis

(1185 words)