24

"Why should I tell you anything huh?" I put the phone on the speaker and continued combing my hair

"Why should I tell you anything huh?" I put the phone on the speaker and continued combing my hair .

"That's not fair , you went to Goa and didn't informed me , your bestfriend" .

"Oh really?? Why should I tell you anything when you do not".

I kept the comb down and secured my hair with a cute clip . I just love myself!

"Aarohi , not fair I see" . "Listen , you didn't tell me you were dating then why should I".

I rolled my eyes which ofcourse Riya can not see at all.

"And in fact you are dating my brother and You both hid it from me while on the other side I never hid anything from you guys" .

I yelled . Ofcourse I will be angry but I also wanted to tease her .

"I am really sorry Aarohi that we both did not tell you but we were scared that if anyone gets to know we will be killed . I am sorry".

"Oh so you really don't trust your own bestfriend. I can't believe it , and if I got to know it I would be the happiest and support you guys but you both thought otherwise.".

"I am sorry but now you know na so make sure your parents don't know about it" .

"But won't you guys marry each other . I mean bhaiya is already 30 and someday you both will marry eachother so ofcourse mumma and papa will know na" .

I claimed

"Yes but not now and also you know that your family Never agree with love marriage so we are not even thinking about it because it needs a lot of preparation"

laughing I said. "I agree"

"Do not worry , whenever you guys need me I am here to support".

And here comes my tea and I started sipping on it peacefully .

"Now tell me how's your honeymoon going?" .

She asked me making me choke on my tea .

"Are , it's not an honeymoon ok , we just came on a trip as I have one month free you know" .

I tried to deny that it is not an honeymoon but somewhere it is .

Our honeymoon!!

I smiled cheekily which no one could see , not even Arsh as he was inside the washroom.

"I know you well Aarohi , you are being shy that is why . But leave it , go and enjoy do everything possible ok byeee"

She ended the call and I kept it down . It's has been 1 day and we had a date , an argument now let's see what will happen further.

 It's has been 1 day and we had a date , an argument now let's see what will happen further