29

Hey guys!!
Thank you so much for 33k reads . I am so happy 😭.
33k means 33 thousand reads like dayum🥳🥳🥳.
I still can't believe it .
But guys I will be more happy if you all will comment as well and vote ❤️‍🩹.

Make sure to do it ❤️‍🩹❤️🥳💋💋.

~

It's been almost 10 minutes since I came back but I couldn't see Aarohi

It's been almost 10 minutes since I came back but I couldn't see Aarohi . Where is she?

Isn't she happy that I came back? I got her so many things . I greeted everyone and went to wash my hands and thought when I will come back she will finally come but I was wrong .

Pagal Arsh , vo naraz hai tujhse. I told myself and Chuckled and sat on the dining table to have some breakfast.

I didn't care to change my clothes because I have to go to office for a few hours to finish some work . Even though I wanted to stay home and spend time here I have no other choice.

I drank some water from the glass and finally saw Aarohi coming from the kitchen with a bowl in her hands .

She kept it down on the table and I thought she will sit beside me but I got shocked when she chose to sit beside dadi .

Itna naraz hai?

I looked at her and asked her what happened to which she replied by looking somewhere else but not me.

Hmm....ab biwi ko khush rakhna kaam to Mera hi hai na.
(Making my wife happy is my work only)

I finished eating and till then Aarohi was already in the room .

"Try karna ki aaj aap office na hi jao"
(Try that you don't go to office today)
Rishabh said and Everyone laughed .

I walked towards our bedroom and opened the door to find Aarohi but I couldn't see her anywhere but I suddenly heard a few footsteps behind me and knew it was Aarohi and I knew what she is upto.

I quickly held her hand and pulled her towards me and closed the door. So she was trying to escape from me. I can't let that happen.

"Leave me Arsh" she tried her best to make herself free but she knew well she is failing in this .

I pulled her close to me more and asked her while caressing her cheeks "what happened Aarohi?".

To which the reply I got was
"Why do you even care ? Go to office".

I smiled at her childness and knew what to do.

....

I hugged her finally and the warmth , the peace , the happiness, calmness I feel can't be explain .

With her everything is just perfect!

"So did you forgive your husband now?". I asked playing with her jhumkas which she was wearing.