┃51┃

Beep! Beep! 

Beep! Beep! 

Why is this man so overbearing? 
He was just like a tyrant. 

Fei's legs wobbled, so she took support from the closest furniture which was placed beside her. She shakily put down the telephone in her hand and wandered her innocent eyes around. 

Where is Huomei?

Luckily the maids were awake at midnight when Fei looked for them. At first, the servants were startled, thinking that their mistress had a nightmare. 

However, things turned out to be something else, making them baffled and then flustered as they jumped to help her enthusiastically. 

Getting news of this, all the three maids got into their work. One prepared for a scented warm bath, another helped Fei to choose a red dress and the third one was suggesting an oil massage which Fei unwillingly accepted in the end. 

“Master should be grateful to the heavens for his missus,” Huomei muttered while arranging scented candles in the bath place. 

“Definitely he must.” Hearing her, another maid chimed in while putting down the towel in her hand. 

Their mistress puts in a lot of efforts to provide comfort to the master, be it physically or emotionally. She tries her best to be a happy haven for him whenever he returns home after a long day of work. 

And all he does is take advantage of being comforted and pleasured by her. The maids were sure that no man on earth is as selfish as their own master. 

He treats her terribly in bed. They know because they've often noticed marks covering the fragile body of thier mistress.

But this time, the master went too far, neglecting her for weeks while she waited for him every moment. 

This situation reminded the maids of how the heartless man left his wife on the night of their marriage. 

Does he not realize how lucky he was to have their mistress as his wife? She was so forgiving and docile, it often made the maids feel pity for her. 

“Stand aside, this one will suit her better.” Huomei argued, trying to apply a light pink rouge on Fei's lips with a sleek brush in her hand. 

“No, let me do it.” Wu Qian pushed her away and brought another lip paint in a darker shade. 

Fei was innocently watching them argue as they did a light makeover on her face. She could only smile at them cluelessly and silently looked around for shades which might suit her.

“You know nothing. Let me ask her.” Huomei turned toward Fei and asked for her opinion. “Mistress, what do you think?”

Fei was about to go with anything as she opened her mouth to respond, but paused when she recalled something and then answered with a bashful smile lingering on her face.