┃09┃

She giggled when he bit her lower lip indulgently. One of his large hands crawled up-to the back of her neck as he deepened the kiss and pulled her closer to his chest.

Their bodies flush against each other, providing each other the heat of a harmonious feel between a man and a woman.

Hearing her sweetly giggling between the kisses, Yang chuckled along with her before pulling back after two more needy sucks.

She tasted really sweet, sweeter than what he'd imagined before tasting her lips and he did realize that he was already getting in the habit of them.

Sighing, he looked at her flushed face and caressed her mouth. They were plump, small and soft that as a man, he couldn't help reeling back to those carnal urges.

However, at the same time he didn't want to scare her off him and take things slow as she was still way too young for him. After all, he was almost a decade older than her.

His wife was sweetly smiling at him, slightly giggling as she raised her hand to wipe his saliva off her lips but Yang beat her to that as he grasped her hand, not letting her do so.

"Uh-uh... don't," He ordered in that deep and throaty voice of his. Smiling, he pinched her pointy little nose, shaking it slightly before whispering,"Lick it off, sweetheart."

"Um?" Confused, she looked at him and did as told, blushing brighter in a shade of pink when he praised her for that. His deep voice so seductive that it caused her heart to beat at an unimaginable amount of speed.

"Yes.. like that." He caressed her face and bowed down to press another light peck on her sweet mouth,"Good girl, aren't you?"

Between the pecking session, he murmured softly,"What should we do with your lips, hmm?" And then he pulled back, now pretty much sure that he was addicted to her lips to some level.

"You taste so sweet."

"Really?" Her eyes brightened as she poked her tongue out to taste her lips but to her, they tasted rather tasteless.

Liar.

Her eyes squinted mischievously.

"I can't taste it. How do they taste to you, husband? Like sugar or honey?" Her mischief filled eyes looked at him for the answers to her absurd question.

Yang pondered seriously though, chuckling softly as he questioned back,"What do you like the most?"

"Honey," She chirped, bouncing in his arms excitedly.

"Aaaaa..." Yang drawled as he made a thoughtful face and nodded. "Should we check then?" Bowing down to kiss her again on the lips, he sucked hard and muttered in between,"They do taste like honey."

"Liar," Fei sticked out her tongue,"You're lying, husband."

What does he see her as? A child?
She wasn't.

Little did she know that he was taking advantage of her naive self with his needy advances on her lips.

"Am I? Lemme check again." Another kiss fell on her lips and this time he played with her tongue, taking in the sweetness as if it was his favorite dessert.

Feeling drunk because of his fervent kisses, Fei was trying not to doze off but soon found herself feeling sleepy in his securing arms.

Yang was baffled when he heard her soft snores; like a baby her snores sounded.

He pulled back to confirm that his wife had indeed fallen asleep between his kisses.

Ah.

That was.. a bit hurtful to this man's pride as he gazed down at her, chuckling in amusement.

Were his kisses that boring?

Unknown to him, his eyes were softened as he continued to gaze down at his little wife, who was breathing faintly, murmuring about something which was somewhat related to him.

'He sees me as a child. I'm not.' A cute grumble which made his squint in a charming manner.

Okay?

He gently brushed off a lock of her hair from her flawless face, muttering in a low whisper,"I used to."

But not anymore.

He used to see her as a child indeed but after meeting her, Yang felt a sudden pride, knowing that he owned her.

His wife was young, beautiful and pure.

And he was a man.
A man who loves power,
A man who loves control
And a man who had desires too.

Owning someone like her came as a huge pride to him. She belonged to him since the day she was born and has been raised well to be called by his name.

As a man, who had seen the filth of this world, meeting someone like her had swelled something in his heart.

A desire.

The desire to let no one see her or taint her. To be the only person who can see, touch and keep her was him.

"You must be really proud of your beauty," He smirked down at her, who was sleeping in his arms, looking so vulnerable and forbidden.

That was only reasonable.

Because he admits to it that he'd countless relations with women. Women who were pure, tainted or even untouchable.

He had them.

But no one has lit this desire of possession in his heart like she did. She managed to, in just one day. And he was intrigued to find out what else she'd manage to do in the following days he'll be spending his time here.

He knew that she longed for his affection like a child craving for its guardian's attention.

Yang's smile disappeared from his lips and his eyes instantly turned emotionless.

Well?

He hummed as he caressed her face, staring at her closed eyes with a serious look.

"Hmm..what should we do with you?"

Now he couldn't back off, even if he wanted to..

So, what will be his last decision?

Lose or..
leave?

It's a loss either way, God knew.
But Yang didn't.
Not yet but he shall.. soon.

...