┃36┃

Fei was being taken care of by her gentle husband. He helped her dress up and even clumsily made her hair with a serious frown etched on his handsome face.

He made her wear a tea green dress with a paired up green veil. It was really beautiful and it made her wonder how her husband got them arranged in such a short time.

She giggled when he made her wear the jade bangles as if he was dealing with a porcelain doll.

He's so silly sometimes.

Yang's gentleness showed how truly regretful he was after hurting her fragile self.

The man raised his eyebrows while listening to her giggle and shot her a look quizzically as if he meant to ask 'What? Something on my face, wife?'

Fei just shook her head in a response, feeling happy and blessed. When she forgives someone, she means it by her heart and removes the grimaces in her heart without a second thought.

"Husband." She let him cover her head with the veil and smiled when he kissed her veiled forehead.

He'd done this before.

"Yes, wife?" Yang gazed at her veiled face and pulled her small body in his arms as he patted her back before he pulled back to look at her.

"I've found a punishment for you," she said out of nowhere, rendering him bewildered for a moment.

Hadn't she already forgiven him? But nevertheless he got curious to know what she had come up with as he stared at her veiled face with curiosity.

Under the veil, Fei's eyes were filled with mischief. Didn't he want her to punish him for his mistake before? Now, she wanted to tease him.

"Come closer." She hooked her index finger out and beckoned him closer and he obliged, waiting in anticipation like a masochist.

The pair of husband and wife were seated on the bed, facing each other intimately.

Fei gripped the corner ends of her veil and covered both of their heads under it, curtaining themselves inside the green cloth.

Yang subconsciously gulped as he stared into her mischief-filled eyes and his hands slowly made their way onto her tiny waist to pull her closer.

The man was thinking that his little wife was planning to kiss him, hence he closed his eyes when she ever so slightly brushed her lips against the corner of his mouth.

Is this a punishment or a reward? He thought to himself with his eyes still closed while waiting for her to initiate it.

Whatever it is, he is going to savor it well.

But the kiss he expected never came, instead he felt a sting on his nose and his eyes snapped open at the slight pain.

She bit his nose.

"You little.." He chuckled and before she could pull back, he pinned her on the bed, causing her veil to come off her beautiful grinning face.

The hands on her waist groped her body teasingly, tickling her into a fits of giggle as she squirmed and whined.

"No no..please?"

"It didn't hurt at all." The man adoringly smiled down at her and caressed her forehead, removing those silky tresses away from her face. "And you call that a punishment?"

He slowly bowed his head and kissed her sweet mouth, murmuring in a soft and gentle voice. "My foolish girl."

"Don't make fun of me, husband. Or I'll get angry.. for real." She coyly avoided his kiss and touched her own lips. They were numb and she could barely feel them.