┃22┃

His hands were above her head, pinning her against the bed as he stared at her. The more he stared at her the more it was getting hard for him to peel his eyes off her.

His eyes as if can't bear looking away from her face. Yang was totally obsessed; it was dangerous and yet, eerily fascinating to nature.

Being nourished by his love, an allure of a woman has started to take over her childlike innocence.

She was a woman now, his woman.

Being pinned under those boundful arms, Fei had her body turned sideways as she looked at their close figures on the mirror which was at the side of the wall.

She was feeling sweet as she watched them with love in her eyes. A part of her felt so blessed and loved that she couldn't help giggling in delight.

She was feeling loved, loved when he stared at her with those eyes, loved when he touched her with those callous hands, loved when he..

A tear escaped her eye and her giggle stopped, turning into quiet sniffles. She was so happy she could die at this moment without any regrets.

She had no regrets anymore.

Yang stared at her getting emotional. All the emotions in her heart, he read it greedily.

He read her so easily, so effortlessly that he couldn't stop doing it.

And he didn't want to stop. He wanted to read her pure soul; how she thinks, how she breathes, how she craves his affection.

She was so different from him and it fascinated him in a dangerous way. He didn't want anybody else seeing her. See her smile, giggle or even breathe the same air as them.

The girl had fallen for him even before she knew him. She knew nothing about him, yet she fell for him so beautifully. He didn't know how to feel about that realization. How can a person love him so much with so much selflessness?

His heart ached for her deeply. A twinge which ate his heart; gnawing it ruthlessly when he recalled how he denied her of his attention.

How he had avoided her existence so cruelly.

How he had hurt this pure little girl, who wanted nothing in return after fully devoting herself to his cruel self.

He wanted to stab his heart, rip it open and offer it to her, for making her suffer so much.

She must've felt lonely, no one giving her the love she craved. Must've cried in silence, when no was there for her. Must've tried to accept everything in this household, afraid that her actions would displease anyone.

So selfless, so easy to hurt.

Yang slowly bowed and kissed that teardrop, feeling his heart burn when he tasted the bitterness of her tears.

"What do you want from me, love?"

She slowly turned her face toward him and cupped his cheeks gently, smiling as she spoke those heartfelt words. "I want nothing, husband."

She wanted nothing but him, she wanted to spend her whole life with him. Her eyes drooped in sadness as she thought that to herself.

She just can't selfishly demand for his love and heart, not after he'd said so himself that he won't be giving himself to her.

She could only wait for him, wait - that's all she could do.

Little did she know.. that the man had long gone back to his words, without even him realizing.