┃19┃

R-18 scenes ahead (I swear I hate writing such stuffs)

After placing her on the bed, he snatched the towel from her grasp and tossed it away on the floor.

Yang had a sort of obsession in his dark orbs as he stared at her, unabling him to control his own self as he hovered over and started kissing her everywhere.

Their breath turned labored and tangled with each other while the atmosphere in the bedroom heated up on its own.

The man couldn't afford to be gentle anymore as his self control crumbled into dust, faced with her tearful eyes.

He sat up on the bed and slowly grazed his fingers on her clavicle gently, slowly leading them down on her womb.

Being tortured by his sinful touch, Fei started trembling like a leaf whilst biting her fingers at the sensation in her core, it felt as though it was set on fire as she withered on the bed and buried her face on the mattress.

"Have patience, wife." Listening to the sweet noises she was making, he smiled and removed the towel which was wrapped around his waist smoothly.

Without wasting any time, he checked her flower with his fingers. She was really tight. Yang sighed. Seems like It's going to be painful for both of them.

Well, that makes up for it, he remarked in his mind and started working on making her feel special with his skillful fingers.

The lewd sounds made Fei feel shy and nervous when he plunged his fingers and plundered her deep inside, this time faster, causing her mind to shut down any rational thoughts.

"N-No...please," She was feeling something building up inside her, ready to burst out any moment at his treatment.

The man questionably hummed,"What, darling?" He spread her legs wider and positioned himself between them while still using fingers inside.

He was making her ready to be taken.
He's not a monster after all, not to her especially. His sweet maiden is too precious for that.

"Look at me," He ordered when she was getting closer to its end. Getting no response, he slapped her between her legs. "Did you not hear me?" He crooned when she let out a gaped in pain.

"H-Husband," She called, pitifully crying as if someone had done great injustice to her. Her face is still buried in the mattress.

Was she trying to suffocate herself?

With his desires on a desperate hold, Yang grew impatient as he did it again, this time a bit harder. "Look up at me." He empathized every single word as he commanded her harshly.

Fei slowly looked up. Her face stained with tears as they kept pouring out her eyes.

"D-Don't be mad at me," The sweet wife requested softly and Yang had no heart to hurt her anymore as he watched her like that.

"Release it," He said and looked down at her poor womanhood as she suddenly came on his fingers at his words.

"Good girl," Yang huskily praised as he obsessively watched it happen. The sight was truly too erotic for him and his lower part throbbed in pain at the mere sight of it.

Ah fuck. She was certainly made to be a torture for him.

"I'm sorry," Gasping for air, Fei nervously apologized, thinking that it was wrong for her to orgasm.

"Your welcome, sweetheart," He husked and smiled at her lovingly, offering her his thumb to suck and she did, to his delight.

"Bite on it, it's going to hurt a little," He calmly said while smearing her juice on her labia and inside of her flower with his other hand, feeling her squirm and whimper softly.

Hurt what? Aren't they done yet? Fei was confused and she stared at him, suddenly realizing that they both were naked and so close with her legs spread apart in front of him.

W-What? Her eyes blinked and she closed them, feeling embarrassed in this situation.

"H-husband, why are you not wearing anything?" He heard her innocently ask as he was about to re-position himself for her entrance.

Yang appeared mature with a frown on his face and didn't bother answering or looking at her as he suddenly thrust himself inside her tight walls.

He tore her hymen with a powerful thrust and now there was no barrier between their body and soul which moulded together perfectly.

"Ahn!" Letting go of his thumb, Fei cried at the sudden tear-jerking pain and started to struggle in order to get away.

"It hurts..let me go," She painfully cried. "No, husband. Don't! It hurts."

Yang didn't say anything and pulled back before thrusting again and again to make herself get used to him.

His whole body was sweating and forehead glistened with a perspiration, hearing her cry so pitifully.

Her walls were sucking him inside her, it was both painful and pleasurable that it was making him lose his mind as he let out a surpassed groan and started to take deep breaths to calm his excited self down.

He knew it must be painful for her. Feeling guilty for her suffering, he bowed and kissed her on the lips.

"Just a bit more, hmm? It will be over soon." He murmured sweet nothings to her whilst moving his hips in a motion.

He felt like he'd lose his mind as he felt the pleasure of being inside of her. He'd never felt so good being inside of a woman. She felt so different and amazing.

"You'll feel good after a while," He continued to comfort the poor thing as he kissed deeply, playing her tongue with his.

"Be good, hmm? Set the pace with me, yeah?" A moan left his mouth and he couldn't control himself when she obediently listened to him and moved herself to his rhythm.

The pain was wearing off and Fei for the time, was feeling pleasure of love making with her husband.

She whimpered softly when he suddenly pulled on her hair and bit her chin while roughly penetrating her inside.

"I can't anymore," Yang gave a manly moan and decided to stop himself from holding back.

Fei couldn't control her tears of the pleasure and pain he was giving her.

Yang slowly kissed her tears away and then did what he wanted to do since the first time he saw her - ravished her completely.

The couple went on doing it for hours. The husband wanted to continue doing a few more rounds but after seeing how fragile his little wife looked as she stared at him so pitifully, he decided to hold back for tonight, afraid that she'd faint at his torture.

...