┃17┃

She rubbed his skin and used a soap to clean his muscular back while he sat on a wooden stool, feeling her care for him.

Fei's heart would still pain at the sight of the scars on his body, so she was being really gentle as if caring for a newborn who needs a motherly love.

Yang tilted his head upward when he felt such tender care on his body and was enjoying it throughly.

Too much engrossed in her motherly role, Fei started to sing a song she sings often when she misses her mother.

The man was surprised to hear her melodious voice singing so beautifully and was taken aback.

And when her song finally ended, she started humming while pouring water on his head, and he couldn't help but ask. "Darling?"

"Umm?" She started washing his hair which reached past his ears. Her touch was still gentle and caring as she massaged his scalp with her soft fingers.

"Who taught you to sing?" He was genuinely curious as he never thought she'd be so good at it.

"No one taught me," She giggled and continued to wash his hair. "My mother used to sing this song whenever I had trouble sleeping but she did teach me other things like dancing, playing zither and a lot other things."

Yang was surprised when he heard that, it seems like his wife had her own hobbies and talent too.

He recalled when he was away, she used to send him gifts such as painting, calligraphy and letters of her own written poems.

The man realized that his little wife hadn't lived her life simply bathing in just wealth and luxuries like other women usually do.

All the women he met his whole life were either busy playing mahjong while gossiping or gambling on their husband's money as if it was the only interesting thing they could do.

However, his wife was more of the type who devotes herself to the Gods, enjoys cooking, making gifts for others and doing things which are solely fun to her.

And all one could do to make her happy was just to praise and be affectionate toward her.

Yang felt as if someone had pulled the strings of his heart gently.

After all, which man wouldn't want a wife who is virtuous, devoted to her man and especially when she knows how to love herself without being materialistic?

He must be the quite the winner in this lifetime, Yang's lip curled up as he enjoyed being washed by her and thought to himself.

"Aren't you going to wash my chest, wife?" He said to her gently and she quickly nodded, scolding herself for being so forgetful and then kneeled in front of him like an obedient pet, not aware of the devious man's plan.

Their faces were just in front of each other as he was only seated on a small stool and she was half sitting and half kneeling on her knees before him.

Her hands rose up to touch his chest as she used the soap on her hand to rub it on his taut muscles.

They were so firm and tight that she couldn't resist poking to check if he'd bricks inside his body.

And Yang was quietly watching her do that, bemused. Sneakily and without letting her notice, he picked up a jug of water in his hand.

Why is it like this? Done with her poking, Fei thought to herself.

"Ah!" She suddenly yelped, looking down at her drenched self in shock and then looked at her husband with widened eyes.

"Husband, why did you do that?" She complained softly, not even sounding angry because of the way she softly talks all the time.

"What did I do?" He innocently looked at her and shamelessly blamed things on her. "I was pouring water on myself and you were on my way."

"Tsk! So clumsy!" While he scolded her, his eyes squinted as he took in the view of her well-shaped body which is now hugged by her drenched dress.

Oh god. Have mercy on this lecherous man.

"B-But you should've told me before doing that, I'd have helped you." Fei naively believed him, and as forgiving as ever, she could only looked down at herself and pout to express her emotions right now.

His body tensed up when he heard those words from her mouth and his eyes darkened.

Like a wolf preying on it's prey, he tugged on the buttons on her chest of her dress and said in a low voice, "Why are you scolding me? Just take off your clothes."

She shook her head pitifully and mumbled,"N-No, I can take another bath," Purely not known to his intentions of saying that.

But his fingers still worked on her button as if he hadn't heard what she said while his other hand made its way downward to her slit.

"Just take it off or you'll get sick and I wouldn't want that, hmm?" He tried to lure her as his hand deliberately touched and groped her supple thigh, just inches away from her flower.

"No.. It's-" Fei's breath hitched and she sensed something wrong when he touched her like that, so she quickly tried to pry his hands away but they didn't budge from her body. "H-Husband?" She avoided looking at him and tried to struggle, planning to get away from him.

Tear!

She yelped when he tore her dress as if it was nothing and pulled her on his lap with her back facing his front.

His actions were as barbaric as they looked from any point of view. "Where do you think you're running off to?" He sensually mocked her. "Are you trying to run away from your duties again, hmm?"

Does she really think he'll let her get away this time?

...