┃15┃

He could feel her tremble in his hold like a little lamb, always ready to flee away from his grasp.

His eyes crinkled into a smile and he chuckled in a low manly tone,"What are you so nervous for?"

He pulled out his thumb from her mouth and cupped her right cheek softly. "Relax, wife."

She was normal the day before and didn't mind whenever he intimately touched and took advantage of her clueless self without her knowledge to those advances.

However, now he could notice something in her really well.

Her shyness and her fear.

Something has changed in her lively demeanor and Yang was sure that the reason must have something to do with the head maid.

Although the old lady has conveyed her displeasure towards his absences, she knew her traditional roles in this household and would surely see the need for the couple to consummate their marriage.

"Are you afraid of me now?" He asked when he felt her relax after a moment.

She quietly shook her head, not knowing how to respond. Was she afraid of him? No, she was afraid of the feeling he was evoking inside of her.

This morning when he touched her, she felt something strange. At first she thought that it was one of her menses but then recalled that it only ended last week.

When she took a bath, she realized that it wasn't menses but something that he made her feel - that wetness; felt so shameful.

Her thighs clenched at the thought and Yang saw her doing that. He understood it completely as he was familiar with women from his past experiences.

"Do you like me?" He suddenly asked out of nowhere.

After a short pause of silence, she nodded without a word and blushed like a dewy rose in the rain.

Her skin was so translucent that it even made him wonder if she had been blessed by something surreal to attain such beauty.

It's as if she keeps getting pleasing to the eyes the more he sees her every time. This can't be normal.

"You like me but you don't like it when I touch you?" He brushed his knuckles on her skin, as if admiring the work God has done on her.

"That's not it!" She quickly denied, not wanting to hurt his feelings.

"Then why did you run away this morning?" He was purposely making things difficult to see what she will come up with.

This silly girl ran like her life was depended on it.

"It was the time for my bath." She gave the most innocent excuse one could give and Yang smirked.

She really thinks she can win against him every time, doesn't she?

"So the bath was more important than your husband?" He hummed, inwardly laughing when he saw her dazed face. "I see, then tell me why you hid yourself?"

"I-" She couldn't come up with any excuse anymore and Yang's grin widened as if he'd won a lottery.

"Forgive me, husband." She gave in and apologized like the good girl she was.

Yang tugged at the collar of her dress, revealing the purple hickies he'd left on her. Satisfied with the view, he tugged her up and pulled her on his lap.

"Did the head maid tell you something?" He didn't beat around the bush and asked, wrapping his large arms around her lithe body.

Seeing her nod, he caressed her waist sensually. "You do know that you've other duties to fulfill. Right, wife?"